RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LOL new skin

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
:rpg maker resource kit:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Awesome work.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
looks good, it really matches the main site.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
This is really good.
Great job Silvy!

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
you made it silver? wow cool exellent work i really like it

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
I like the layout... it is teh sexor

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol

nice one line
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Lol, that's because it rocks

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
Some guy commented on it and he said it sucks... follow the link silverline gave

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah, well you have to expect SOME people to not like things that you make. Even though he's the only one who's left a comment, it doesn't mean anything.

We all seem to enjoy it, that's the important thing.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
LOL oh well.

I made this skin basing it from the daze skin, which cankeye used to use. Pretty much just the colours and all the images have changed. Which I guess is actually a pretty large change.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The gigantic "Quote from: Yossy at 24.5.3..." thing needs to be smaller. Plus the quote box is a bit dark. Otherwise, nice.

Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: elfishtroll  - September 13, 2006, 06:26:02 PM
This theme most definately DOES NOT SUCK.
It is a very clean, lightweight looking and fast theme.
It's minimalist approach, (albeit adapted) allows it to interface well with a wrapped integrated site like Joomla/Mambo/Drupal or even as a stand alone forum, where its clean lines leave it open for enhancement and embellishment.

Easily among the top 20 IMHO

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
cool you change the skin a tiny bit i prefer it like this lol good work silver

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
Nice Skin...  ^_^
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.