RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] F-Zero fan game. (Original Music Included)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I am making an F-Zero game, because I think it would be enjoyable. So far it is! I made a course for the demo (not yet playable) and a song for one of the early races. I'll post both. (The track is meant to WORK, not to be pretty. That comes LATER. I also realize that it looks easy. That's cuz it's supposed to be, easier to test that way.)

SONG:(Loopable.) Supload plays slow, so the pitch is actually a little higher and the tempo a little faster.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=SEtECQ49uB4

TRACK:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:15:22 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 96
Could someone rate the song??

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Wow, that song is hot

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
the music seems ok i think

Rep:
Level 96
*big happy*

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I would appreciate the original tab of this song, if at all possible.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Wow, how midi. Thats cool.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I seriously hope you aren't degrading MIDI, because I don't want to have to unleash my primal rage upon you.

Rep:
Level 96
I would appreciate the original tab of this song, if at all possible.

All right, here you go! :D (I didn't think people would like it nearly this much..!)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Alright. Impressive. You've shown a good knowledge of song structure and rhythm. There's a lot of potential in this song. However, as your first song, it did fall flat in a lot of places. It was really too simple to be an F-Zero song, especially the drums. The clean guitar didn't really fill me with too much energy. And that slow part at the end, with no drums? That was a big anticlimax. This tab needs a lot of work. Do you mind if I play around with it a bit? I'd like to see this go somewhere.

Rep:
Level 96
Go right ahead! I'd love to see what you can do with this, I love your tabs. (Which you should most certainly link in the creative outlet.)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hah, alright, will do. 8)

Rep:
Level 96
Your av and that smily....made me lol.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I seriously hope you aren't degrading MIDI, because I don't want to have to unleash my primal rage upon you.
Save some for me.

It wasn't bad, but it really felt cluttered and the drums weren't too spectacular. Also, if it's a song for F-Zero, it should really keep the hightened pace throughout the whole tune. Like there was a section that didn't have drums at ALL towards the end, there, and it just got boring at that point.

and

what the hell is this doing in general chat?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 10:33:20 PM by arlenreyb »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
There is no forum for miscellaneous projects/games that don't use RPG Maker.

Rep:
Level 96
I PM'd crankeye, he said put it here...

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
uh.....creativity forum? You're creating something, aren't you? And isn't the thread mainly about the music? ...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Ah, ok. In retrospect this does seem to be the better place for it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Ya and I wanna know what r u using to make this F-Zero game
.....hi

Rep:
Level 96
www.gamemaker.nl

This program, registered version.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
i had a feeling u was gonna say that  :P i can't register it i looked at it its kinda confusing but really good thing if u know how to use it
.....hi

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89

I ahardly listen to band music cos i love midi more than anything else (except the boosh)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Meh, I'm all out of primal rage. Ryan, he's all yours.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
dont insult the midi or ill be on you like a mighty bazooka.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>