RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
problem imorting sys 2

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
hmm im having a problem importing this sys2 in my rpg 2003 everything is set up and i just removed the numbers i know if u remove the numbers it still works cause ive done it bfore can ne one tell me what is wrong

"error-in depth color" or sumthin like that is what i always get .

if that dont work heres a direct link: http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/411fd3b0_127f3/bc/sys2.PNG?bfHwFIBBovOcFwee

I'm not a genius, especially with the RPG Maker system, but if you have problems due to color or whatever go into photoshop or paintshop and make sure it's an 8-bit 256-color .png file.  To my knowledge RM2k3 doesn't accept anything else but .XYZ files, which cann't be created, as far as I know, in photoshop.

So just double-check the colors and try again.  If there's still a problem maybe someone else can help you more.  o.o

they also take .png thats what that is but... i will try what u said will it work with the demo version of photoshop?

http://www.freewebs.com/monkeywrenchstudios/forumsstufff/mysystem2.PNG

sorry to repost this but the other image and link when out.... dont know why sorry if they come back some time but heres a differnt host...

It should work with the photoshop trial.  I use the full version and never bothered with the trial so I can't really say for sure on that.  o.o'

nope it didnt work.... hmm ill just make a new one

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
You can use a program called Character Maker 1999 (which can be found  here) to make the .png file correct for rpg maker.

Anyways, try this file:

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

hey thnx for the fix man ill be getting that program now  :lol: