RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Animal Crossing Remakes/remixes/arrangements

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I did one as a request (the 8am tune) but enjoyed it so much I did 3 more in the past few days, and I feel like doing more. I do all of these by ear ~ Listening to the originals and then writing my own version.

In order of creation ~

8am - The 8am theme music, I remember this catching in my head when I used to play AC/GC <-- see what i did there~

Save Game - The pretty tune that plays when you're being a good person and saving your game instead of resetting / powering off.

Title Screen - A pain in the prostate to transcribe by ear, no thanks to the pretty elusive piano samples used in the actual game. I think I got the piano close enough. Except for the ending (just before it goes to loop round) since the actual version fades out.

9PM - 8PM/9PM were my most popular playing times for AC, so these two tunes definately stick in my head. I deviated pretty far from the original instrument wise, though still stayed pretty close as for notes. Maybe I'll go crazy on another one I'll do sometime.

8PM ~Arranged - My arrangement of the originally pretty simple 8PM theme.

Working For Nook - Working for Tom Nook =D

THAT'S IT FOR NOW.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:15:46 AM by irock »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Pretty good, cept the save theme. You need to make it a lower pitch and a higher volume for the backround sounding tune.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
O I C WAT U DID THAR

I agree with Dr. Sword, the music is great, but you should fiddle around with the save theme just a bit. I just can't get enough of Animal Crossing's music, it rocks!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
ANIMAL CROSSING!!  >_<  I love Animal Crossing sooo much.  Augh, mp3's.  WHY MP3's?!  Too big for my slow computer... I  want to listen to them, especially the title screen, but... *pout*

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm not very familiar with Animal Crossing, so the Save Theme sounds fine to me. Great work, I really like the 8PM one.  ^-^
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
LOL started working on some more.

See attach. With each one of these I think I'm deviating more and more from the original
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What music is that?  My connection is too slow to just click on it and find out for myself. :P  But I'm finally downloading the title screen music, hurrah.  Just 30 mins to go.  o_O

Rep:
Level 102
The animal.mp3 one attached above is small ^_~

It's the 8PM theme.
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hurrah.  I don't remember if I've played the gcn AC at 8 pm... it's been a long time since I've played it, because I've been brainwashed by the DS Animal Crossing (that's a good kind of brainwashing), which I play at all hours of the day.

Rep:
Level 102
Added two new songs to the first post ^_~
bringing sexy back

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
The games fun I love the Free music choice playing in ur house just don't like the whole concept of doing a Backflip while putting on a Shirt :lol
.....hi