RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] RM2003 to RMXP Graphics Converter!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Ok so someone was looking for someone to convert Graphics from RM2003 to RMXP on the .org site.  Well I did one better and found an actual program to do it for you!  Works out pretty well.  Here is the info ripped & edited right from the other forum I got it from! 

You're all welcome, just add "Dominus" to the 'Special Thanks' section of your RPG's Credits! ;D

-=Resources Converter Wizard + RMXP Launcher=-

Info:

Size: 1.55 Mb
Author: Bodom Child

-=DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!!=-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=93NURA31

Here's a program that will allow you to convert all of your RM2000/2003 resources into RMXP resources, using no filter, or a Super2xSaI filter (the one used in Snes emulators that makes great-looking graphics).

But using this filter, a few improvements will be needed (about 2-3 minutes under Paint shop pro for a complete chipset).<BR><BR>The installer also contains a program named "Quick RMXP Launcher". When you launch it it scans your project directory and list all of your projects in a listbox. Then just double-click on one project to launch RPG Maker XP with the project already opened.

Quick Instructions:

Simply select a RM2K3/RM2K project folder, select the Root Folder, where the .exe for your project is located. Then you can choose which resources to convert using the menu at the bottom of the window.

OR

If you don't have a Project folder, but want to convert rm2k3 resources ANYWAY, just create a folder called Project, and create new folders within that are named ChipSet, or CharSet, or whatever rm2k3 resources you have (the names must match the Default setup of the rm2k3 Project Folder.. I suggest
you open someone's and look to see yourself if you aren't sure how they are spelled).

Check this out!!

You start with your RM2k3 chipset, right?

And then you run it through the Resource Wizard and look what comes out!!!

The automated tiles: Not all shown

And the rest are put into RMXP Tileset form!!:

If that don't blow your socks off.. what the hell?!?!

BTW - It edited the last pic it's actually bigger then it looks.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:46:04 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Pretty nice! I'll be using this.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I don't mind copy & paste.  :P

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
I <3 this, makes things a lot easier. Thank you!  :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
as rpg2k3 and xp are different in graphics, it may be blurr
But both of you have a point.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Wow, cool!
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
thanks i wanted this since i didnt want to make a 2k3 game anymore but a XP game :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
You do realise those water tiles are unusable. :|

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Thank goodness this was bumped, I started converting things the other night by hand...it would have taken me MONTHS.

Rep:
Level 82
????? ? ???? ????
 :) Whenever I press start, it doesn't do anything.  ???   
ひゅげみ