RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My final fantasy Drawings

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
referencing is when you havea picture of something and you draw it without tracing it. it isnt copying as long as you dont claim it to be your own work.

well, i guess technically its copying anyways, there just isnt anything WRONG with it, persay.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Well then yea i referenced them...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah. well thats cool. My cousin reffed edward from FMA holding the philosopher's stone. its pretty good but his actuall drawings are in the "beginner" stage. im teaching him, although i dont really think im good enough to.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
yea I love FMA. Did he Refference it well or okay?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
All I can draw is.... TROGDOR.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
He didnt create her, shes from some animu, like metal angel or what event hough I probably said a name waaaaaaaaaaaaaay different than the actual one.
I KNOW! I'm not saying I drew her!

Why do you think I'm Asian?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Sorry, I simply assumed...And  I followed the link from the picture to a foreign page, that's why.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Very good drawlings *Wish i was as good with Paint*
.....hi

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
DONT BE UPSET! OR ILL RUN YOU THROUGH WITH A BIG TWIG! if your not, then cool. I do know someone whos asian.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??