RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Chicken egg foo yung with fried shrimp. I also ordered a honeydew smoothie that did not reach me.  :mad:
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
last night was soup cause sick...

But tonight I made Cheesy BBQ meatloaf, ranch smashed taters, and honey ginger carrots.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
That sounds fucking delicious.

I had some hearty chicken enchiladas, rice and beans.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Seafood.

Crab legs, shrimp, cod, salad... the whole nine yards. It was fucking amazing.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
huh, what a coincidence... I had Fritti del Mer, which is a fncy phrase for a bunch of seafood in a tomato based sauce. Shrimp, scallops, mussels and a hunk o' cod. Or was it whitefish?

Also had a home made Spanish Port that nearly made me weep, it was that good.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Leftovers. However, the leftovers in question were the cat's ass.

I got a stuffed pizza. For those of you unfamiliar with this delectable arterial occluder, imagine a normal pizza with a crust 4 inches high, like a pie shell. Now fill it with all the sausage, pepperoni and cheese that you can, and cover it all with herbed tomato sauce.

I live right next to Chicago, so I am blessed with the opportunity to get the best 'za in the WORLD. The End.

Rep:
Level 41
I apologize for the month bump, buuuut...

Beer and jambalaya. Absolutely delicious stuff.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Ooooo, spicy jambalaya is the shizzle! Especially with this really dark beer... what was it called... Oh yeah! Blackened voodoo. It makes Guiness taste like Kool-Aid, and they only sell it in 6 ounce bottles.

I had potato soup with green onions and bacon bits on top.

Rep:
Level 41

biaaatch

And I'm having stromboli tomorrow for my official birthday dinner. Mmmm.  :blizj:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
On the 31st?

Rep:
Level 41
30th, actually. It's just that it's around 2:30 AM here... so yeah, lol. 29th was a pre-birthday party of sorts, which was a lot of fun.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
>"What are you eating?" thread
>Zacheatscrackers posted last
>Peeks at thread, expecting to see him post "crackers"
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I always do too!

Rep:
Level 41
Can never tell with me, can ya?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :V  :V  :V  :zwink:

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I've been on a sushi kick lately, thanks to tSwitch and our lunch breaks going into chinatown...
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Want sushiiiii... the good kind, like from this little Japanese restaurant called Fujiyama's in Portage. Actual Japanese people makink authentic and delicious Japanese Sushi.

Yummah.

Lately I've been using waaay more veggies in my diet. Nothing spectacular, just regular stuff- see, the lady was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I figuered I'd support her by sticking to the diet as well. Not bad, so far!

Rep:
Level 41
We had tortiglioni with salad and french bread the other night.

It's a good thing that the diet's going well, otherwise I'd have to constantly resist gorging myself.  :V

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Seared pepper tacos with Mexican rice, pintos, and avocado crema

mmmmmmmmmmm

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
I've also been eating on a stricter diet.
My sister has a major gluten(in wheat) intolerance, so I just eat whatever she wants to eat. XD

I miss stuff like pizza...
But that's bad for you all the time, so oh well. ^^'

I am at the moment snacking on a Reese's cup.
Mmmmm...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Macarones with meat .__. Thou they're leftovers from this afternoon.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I've also been eating on a stricter diet.
I am at the moment snacking on a Reese's cup.
Mmmmm...

That's my kinda diet <3  ;)

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Well, at least I share Reese's yanno? :3
No wheat! It's gluten free.

As of right now I think I'm going to go make a turkey hotdog.
Surprisingly I like them. XD

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
ugg.. yuck

When charlie and I first moved in together we were broke.  Tuna was like 29 cents per can and that stuff was about 50 cents per box. So we ate a LOT Of it.  I can't stand Tuna helper now ;9

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I had breakfast soup.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon