RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Enchiladas! Home-made!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I had myself a fire-roasted pizza at a bar, just before failing at karaoke.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I dined on KFC yet again. I've had this thing for fried chicken lately.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Lemon herb chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, and carrot fries.  I'm getting better at this cooking thing. 

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That sounds really good, Jules. Makes me feel jealous, because: I had two very bland spring rolls.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Baba ganoushj and couscous stuffed chicken breasts. The couscous had mini bel peppers and klamata olives in it, and was held in the chicken by melted feta cheese. Salads with a 50/50 tahini and lemon juice mix, spiced to FUCKING PERFECTION if I may say so myself.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
That dude in the back seems pretty angry about his lack of pickles.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I need to start postin pics of the neaty-o food I make.

Crisp-fried Kale bowl filled with rice and lentils, topped with sriracha-lemon sauteed shrimp.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Spicy Italian foot long sub on Italian herb and cheese, with extra mozzarella and olive oil (added before toasting).

It's fucking awesome. I've had this the last few days.

Rep:
Level 96
Campbell's chunky soup an hour ago, one of those microwave steamer meals later when I'm hungry again.

Working on my damn bicycle over lunch... :\

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Campbell's chunky soup an hour ago, one of those microwave steamer meals later when I'm hungry again.

Working on my damn bicycle over lunch... :\

Ugh, I just had the cheesesteak soup of that shit, and I should have known better.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
That sounds awful. I stick with the chicken noodle, or anything with vegetables. I don't like the thick, cheesy stuff. :\

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Stuffed chicken breasts smothered in mushroom gravy with homemade butternut squash soup, a piece of baguette,  and naked grape chardonnay. It was fantastic.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
WHERE.

also ham and turkey on french bread with jalapeno jack, lettuce, mayo and grinder sauce all toasted in the oven.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Atarashii asagakita
I ordered chinese ;_;. Me no wants to cook.
Calm down, the only thing I ask in exchange is your soul >: D.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
bof with hershdara zoos, chaus n curlfr, gron bons, mershed perderder, and swot perderder

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
that's a lot of perderder

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
I had a Christmas Story dinner, at a sit-in Chinese restaurant. I even got to order duck! Christmas accomplishment.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Bistec Milanesa with rotini and an Italian style side salad. i got a fry-a-lator a while back and it has opened up a whole new world of food to me.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
kern ponkiks and srrp

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Radishes and butter.

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Beef Ramen with Cream of Chicken soup mixed in.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."