RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

Rep:
Level 85
:3
I had cheeseburger macaroni last night.  It was gooooooood. :)
:dalton:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
SUGAR CRISPPPPPP.

Rep:
Level 87
:P
Oh breakfast, that's what I forgot today. Oh well.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Spoiler for This:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
 :goodmorning:
I overslept lol, so there's nothing to eat. ;9
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Tomato soup, and Italian bread which has been toasted lightly, and laden with butter, garlic, and mozzarella cheese, then re-toasted

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
a subway sandwich

subway eat fle-- er fresh!
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
A slice o' bread and milk. ;_;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The leftover loaf and some coffee ^_+
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I just finished a poptart too now.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Sandwich and milk.

Rep:
Level 84
Ice cream, followed by some ribs and honeycomb cerial. It only sounds wierd if you've never done it. My favorite has to be rum.   :pw:  ;D
Words of wisdom-
Every fight is a food fight when your a cannibal

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
oatmeal .-.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Cold toast with chocolate drink( I forgot my toast on the table, so when I came back, it was cold ._.)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Noodles and Fish.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Chicken Bacon Ranch from Subway.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
You guys sure have weird ideas of breakfast.
I, of course, had to have just a sandwich this morning because THERE'S NO FOOD IN MY HOUSE! AAAAHH!
Lunch was a sandwich.
Dinner will be too.
I need to buy food.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
go for it  ;8

I forgot what i had for breakfast. Probably like, cereal. Cereal's a good guess. Or toast. I'd probably remember having toast though.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Nothing. :O

I'm not a breakfast guy.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Cocoa Pebbles

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh geez I don't know yet >_>

Rep:
Level 87
Cream Soda, and grilled cheese with bacon; toasted bread on top, with ketchup. Surprisingly filling for a 15 minute (if even that) light meal.

Relieves ideas through Rmvx, all the while training to become an enthusiastic pain of a technician in the system's back-side.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Uh, I made a couple steaks, steamed green beans, and some roasted red potatoes.

Rep:
Level 88
Footlong pepperoni sub from Subway with pepperjack cheese on parmesan oregano bread. And a bag of baked barbecue Lays. And a cream soda.

It was a good night. That's one of my favorite meals cause the Subway near the college is actually good.

It was better than the night before that. Oreos. I was out of other food. (._.)