RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Butt I'm never hungry after I wake up. I don't get hungry for a few hours. In fact, the idea of food at that time makes me feel nauseated, usually.
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
By the time I'm done taking a shower I'm famished. I suppose I'm always hungry though.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I take showers before I go to bed. ~

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
egg, two slices of bread, a bannana, and a glass of a bannana strawberry shake...whawt I have everyday lol
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 03:14:52 PM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I had Nutri-Grain, hurrah for that.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Butt I'm never hungry after I wake up. I don't get hungry for a few hours. In fact, the idea of food at that time makes me feel nauseated, usually.

The same. I always grab soda though, just to make sure I don't fall asleep in class.

...I say make sure...but it never really does that much good.

Rep:
Level 97
I have coffee ~

Although it seems I'm the only one of the only ones here who likes coffee.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Oat meal and coffee.

You are not alone HOTS
Coffee <3

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...I don't usually eat breakfast. I'm a Manorexic :P

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
egg, two slices of bread, a bannana, and a glass of a bannana strawberry shake...whawt I have everyday lol

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
you suck. who has that kind of time?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you suck. who has that kind of time?

lol, I'm on the football team, so I have to eat lots 24/7

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I had frosted flakes for breakfast this morning.

Want me to sticky this thread? :?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I don't eat breakfast. =O

Me usually, too. So I won't post here anymore most likely. ~
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I had to take like 5 pills this morning, so I had a glass of milk to coat my stomach.

Rep:
Level 97
Well, I had to take like 5 pills this morning, so I had a glass of milk to coat my stomach.

Are you trying to subtly tell us you're an addict? Because I can fix that, if you want. >:)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 12:43:15 AM by HaloOfTheSun »

Rep:
Level 96
No, lol. Had to take Advil Cold and Sinus (2) Motrin (1) And some other green pill for a skin condition.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 97
I didn't have anything today, not even coffee. I'm out of coffee...  :'(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I had a bowl of cheerios and some hot chocolate.

Tomorrow morning, I will have a big heaping pile of TWILIGHT PRINCESS for breakfast.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I had cookies for dinner last night.

Rep:
Level 97
I had pizza! Actually, my friends had the pizza, I had paremsian breadsticks. :HOTS:

Rep:
Level 96
I had waffles. LOTS AND LOTS. OF waffles.

Rep:
Level 96
ROOT BEER. That was my breffest.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I had a sammich made of chicken breast, melty tatsy cheese, topped with ranch dressing on toasted bread. Now, that is a good sammich.