RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
 :pw:

No, offense, but I think I'll pass.  ;) Thanks for the offer though, lol.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
 :pw:

But it wants you to drink it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
My wisdom teeth haven't been hurting lately, so last night a had a big $16 steak.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hot dogs, barbecue fritos. And a pepsi. Followed by two chocolate-milk chasers.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
rice..chicken, some sweet stuff
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Liver and onions. The rest of my family loves it for god knows what reason. I think it takes like dirt.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
I had four King-Size Butterfingers, a Sierra Mist, and BOE's retarded cat.

Rep:
Level 97
Ramen noodles - beef flavor  :salt:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Nachos again.

Rep:
Level 89
Fried Chicken, Yams, and Corn.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

God I love that song.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WHOPPER IN AN HOUR  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 89
Chicken ala` King. (cream, diced chicken, corn, carrots, peas, all whipped togother)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
just had a fucking whopper!!!!!!!OMG

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I ate a baby.

Rep:
Level 89
Lawl...lol...lolz...lmao...rotfl...rotflmao...tat's funny fu. I lawled,1,2,3... six times!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Toasted Raviolli

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I want to know. Maybe someone will post something that I've never heard of that sounds good. Or maybe this is just another topic for people to post in.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
I ate toast

~.~

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 97
I want to know. Maybe someone will post something that I've never heard of that sounds good. Or maybe this is just another topic for people to post in.

I lol'd.... hard.

I don't eat breakfast. =O

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Mushrooms fried in butter (with some garlic cheese melted in and soy sauce added just before serving), grilled sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs and baked beans. All on toast.
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Mushrooms fried in butter (with some garlic cheese melted in and soy sauce added just before serving), grilled sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs and baked beans. All on toast.
Fuck, I'm moving there.

Rice Krispies, Experience the magic of Rice Krispies. Moms and kids can play games, make and submit recipes, get the recipe for Rice Krispies Treats, share the magic with your children.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't eat breakfast. =O
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day you know.

Anyways, I had waffles.