RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] POST YOUR PICTURE AND I WILL DRAW IT IN MSPAINT

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:33:51 PM by boe »
bringing sexy back

Try drawing my Perm.I cant even do it!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
Yay i got a zoo sort of

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Now me! =D

And my friend, too!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:40:51 PM by Silverline »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

LMAO i thought it would be  a nice picture silverline!

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol on both! xD Good job! xD
Mental is uglier than me! xD
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:57:07 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

the top of blizzard's head is missing lol xD

you mean mentals sexier then blizzard?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Mental you are UGLY!!!!! have you looked in mirrior? my cats backside is preetier than ur ugly mug!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

YOU ARE AMAZING. YOUR TALENT KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES

Mental you are UGLY!!!!! have you looked in mirrior? my cats backside is preetier than ur ugly mug!

lol... I like you.
:tinysmile:

Thanks halo i like you 2 xD it bout time someone told him what his face looks like cus if he thinks he is sexy god he must be dellusional?! and btw i cant put up with his stupidity xD

Thats a sideview picture Yuna im not smiling the sexy smile lol.
Silverline.....Where do i start....My eyes are cloesed in the picture.I have Blue eyeliner on and i dont have red cheeks i was cold that day....

mental let me be honest with you....YOU WOULDNT KNOW SEXY IF IT SLAPPED YOU ROUND THE FACE 3000 TIMES!

Rep:
Level 102
Based on halo's own occasioanl descriptions of his physique and my own imagination, I created this artist's interpretation of what HaloOfTheSun could look like.

I beleive this portrays him adequately, he seems to have a hardcore rocker side to him, and also the music notes denote his musical creation streaks ~

The crease shows the beginnings of middle age, as halo is Engaged to be married.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:19:09 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

*falls of chair* xD hahahaha good pic lolz he looks like a girl

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

I have facial hair... The way you drew my lips makes me look funny hehe.

God, I hope I'm not beginning middle age, I'm only 20. O_o
*falls of chair* xD hahahaha good pic lolz he looks like a girl

That's why I have the facial hairs lol

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, Halo has notes flying around his head. Cool.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: of 5 Shafts for that!
Visit our website.

lol halo xD you never fail to ammuse me *gives a trophy for being ammusine*

Why dont you post your picture Yuna.Stop mocking other people cause i bet your uglier then a brick.

Rep:
Level 97
Let's play nice now. This is all starting to go a little too far...

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
hey mental, i got some words for you

SHUCK ON IT MENTAL
SHUCK IT LONG
AND SHUCK IT HARD

and a brick's probably sexier than you!

BTW silverline, heres my pic

CA-933 TVHS AFJROTC CADET AIRMAN FIRST CLASS NABUNG REPORTING FOR INSPECTION, SIR!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 12:59:21 PM by loonygamer »