RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sonic Step-By-Step

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hey this is to all who are n00bs at drawing (like me :-(), i found this step-by-step to make all the main characters of the sonic the hedghog series! Have a look, I done one in about 10mins, which is an improvement by the way. (Finally 40th post! W00t!)

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/257117

[EDIT]Please tell me how good this is!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 05:14:21 PM by Tezuka101 »

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
It's terrible. Its

SONIC: THE WORST GAME EVER MADE!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
It's terrible. Its

SONIC: THE WORST GAME EVER MADE!

You only say that becuase recent Sonic games haven't been up to par with the older ones.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
i think the old sonic games are better than the old.sonic heroes was ok but it just got really repeatitive.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I agree whole-heartedly. It was a lot of fun at the start, but it got lame at the end, like all of them. I'm not certain I've EVER completed a sonic game, even the old ones. I just get flat-out BORED!

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
yeahhhhhh. I cant play a new one without getting bored of random hedgehogs jumping out of nowhere-i mean new characters by the way.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Hmmmmm.......Original sonics pretty good But The one when shadow and Sonic team up are good ,For the Gamecube one with the Chaos...those things are weird
.....hi

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
yeah. true dat amigeeoh(as arrowone once tought me).
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer