RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] VOTE HERE!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well these are the final 2:-

BlueXx
DeathTrooper.

So i am pming them and then u ppl vote when i make one vote thing.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:23:48 AM by boe »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
So... so... we post the story here right?

Quote from: Nightwolf
Write A Story describing a 4 friends who get "Dna into super heroes somehoww"(u gotta tell how) one of them is a long jumper and one is super stratch 1 is superfast and 1 is so strong he is turned like the fantastic 4's (thing u know the brick type guy) so they fight 4 villians who are kinda great:-
Spiderman.
Batman.
Superman.
Robin.

Jack walked down Superhero lane.  He thought about what had happened over the past few months, and how ironic it was he never realized he lived on Superhero lane.  Waitaminute... I DON'T LIVE ON SUPERHERO LANE!!.  Lol.  But anyway Jack was walking down Superhero lane as he thought about what had happened 3 months ago... "So there was like..." Or maybe hes saying it out loud. Whatever. "Ummm... this big nuclear explosion... normally I wouldn't care... but uhhh... this uhhhmmm... made me get superpowers.  So yeah I uhhh got uhhh really strong?  But I think... I think... it gave me... brain... uhhmm.... uhhh... whats the word?" Damage. "Oh yeah, brain damage.  So Thomas uhh became really fast... and uhhhmmm whatshisname... Terry could jump really far.... and... and... Oh this is funny... our short little friend Matt, became super stretchy."

Woah.  I should've let Terry do that talking o_O "HEY! I UHHHH RESENT?.... I HEARD THAT!!"  Riiiight.  So anyway Thomas, Terry, and Matt were all walking towards Jack on Superhero lane.  All the Great Superheroes from history's clones now lived here.  Except for Spiderman.  He wasn't so great.  Just thought he was.  God. I hate Spiderman!  So anyway this guy named Peter walked out of a nearby house as the Random Four met up and he walked into Jack and then he fell over and was like "OMGWTFZENY?!".  So he like, got his costume on and starte dspinning webs at him.  Jack dropped to the floor.  And then he rolled.  Matt laughed and Thomas beat the crap out of Spiderman.

So then... then Superman came.  And he started shooting the Random Four with his eyebeams of doom.  They started running around.  Heh... heh lookatemrun.  It's like trying to get the last superbowl tickets with 7,000,000,000 in front of you in line.  Suddenly Terry was ontop of Superman.  Superman freaked out and started doing barrel rolls until he was dizzy and landed flat on his back.  Well... on Terry.  They both fell uncouncious.  Superman threw up allover his face.  Some got on Terry's hair.

So then Robin came.  And Robin blocked and dodged everyone's attacks.  Including Thomas' attacks... So yeah Robin was like superior.  But then he stepped on Superman's face and realized he stepped in vomit.  So he started running around in circles "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! GET IT OFF!! GETITOFFGETITOFF!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!" he yelled as he ran. In circles.  Matt laughed at him.  and then Matt stretched and got Robin caught in him.  But then Batman came and threw one of his Batwing thingies at Matt.  He cut open Matt's temple and Jack yelled "Oh my god! They killed Kenny, you bastards!!"  ANd then he picked up Robin.  And he stuck Robin's head into the ground.  And then jumped on Robin a lot.  Robin became flat.

Jack and Thomas ganged up on Batman, but then Batman threw Jack on top of Superman and he crushed Superman and Terry, both died.Thomas kept leaping off of buildings dodging Batman until Batman luckily slit his throat.  So Thomas fell down and splattered allover the ground, and then Batman took a C4 and placed it on Jack's head and ran away.  Shortly he detonated it and Jack's head blew up.  The random 4 lost.  To Batman.  Cause Batman is god.  Yes, that's right... GOD.

The End.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Let blue post his story i'll then rate both of em, then the voting will start.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
this just has to be the lamest topic ever since the first one.. and i noticed in the first one i was the only one doing it as a fairy tale >.<

Write A Story describing a 4 friends who get "Dna into super heroes somehoww"(u gotta tell how) one of them is a long jumper and one is super stratch 1 is superfast and 1 is so strong he is turned like the fantastic 4's (thing u know the brick type guy) so they fight 4 villians who are kinda great:-
Spiderman.
Batman.
Superman.
Robin.

many many many days ago in a land hopefully far away there was a leftover nuke from ww2 that no one cared about.
so one day itchy scratchy dorky and miss balance walked in a forest
and omg they found the freaking nuke...
that was really unexpected...

so itchy, which usually had to scratch himself all the time due to err.. well it was itchy... and he didn't go to see a doctor so he kept scratching and scratching and fell over the nuke

lucky for them that was a german nuke so it didn't work, it was just poisoned with all sorts of crazy stuff
so scratchy which so the nuke tried to lift it  but scratchy had amazingly small arms, he was 10 feet tall and he 2inch long arms which wasn't a really good combination and it made him cry
so after failing to lift the nuke dorky went and checked it
now dorky was one of those... well uber dorks and in about half a minute he found out it's a german nuke from ww2
dorky: "hmm good year..."
dorky: "it's a nuke from ww2!!!!! we can sit on it and die and such!! wouldn't that be how you say... cool!!!!!? it will be so.. elite!"
the shocked faced of the rest of them didn't last too long because it was time to introduce miss balance

now miss balance...
miss balance: "woahhhh i am fallingggg.. again..."
right on the nuke and it released some sort of evil nuclear poison that spelled "zomg pwnt" in the air and lucky for them dorky was the only one who understood.
but for some stupid reason instead of dying a horrible death they became superheros

miss balance became.. super speedy! she could now fall 100 times a minute
miss balance: "god ouch.. no .. arg.. uch.. pain... doctorrrrr"

dorky became super strong
dorky:"omg my keyboard not 1337 that sux!!!1111"
10 minutes later he broke every keyboard around

scratchy became a long jumper
scratchy:"nooo my legs got bigger... why are my arms so small? i hate you mom!!!!"

and itchy got the only thing left the power to stretch
itchy:" woo i was never able to scratch that area... oh god so itchy..."

and together they were... a horrible diaster ...

and so they decided to go to batman's town cause there are 2 bored fools there.

dorky used his evil zomg hacka powers to ... he broke his pc...
miss balance used her super speed to search betman around town but... she fell so many times she was bleeding all over and could hardly move

scratchy jumped... and it was really lame and everyone laughed at his hands

and itchy was so busy scratching he just kept bumping into stuff

so batman realized they are going to screw the entire town up so he told robin to be a good slave and shave alfred
but that wannabe always tried to help batman and he followed him like a leech

batman: "you 4 get the hell out of this town"
itchy: "oh god it scratchy oh my god..."
batman: "for as far as i can say ther.."
robin: " have no fear robin is so cool and is here and i am like the best!!!"
dorky: "actually robin first popped up and batman comic number 142 on the 2nd series"
robin: "i cool!!!"
and so miss balance...
miss balance: "heeeeelp"
died... and her blood hitted robin
robin: "omg is blood omg omg omg my new panties.. you suck batman i rule i am going to make my own crappy show"
and so with robin and miss balance out of the picture there was no escape from the great fight with the black knight
batman: "check out the belt oh god i am hot"
dorky: "actually this belt contains..."
batman: "shut up dork"
dorky: "i will punch you!!!!111"
and as dorky charges he made scratchy fall and scratchy while stopping his fall kicked batman's belt which forced him to run away crying
dorky: "did i do that?"

and then suddenly spiderman popped up
spiderman: "which one of you said "spiderman sux" in the zomg spiderman lame forum?"
dorky: "it wasn't me.. no not at all..."
dorky:"i'll punch you!!!!"

and as dorky tried to punched him... a roach touch him and dorky paniced and screamed and knocked his head on a wall and die a horrible death cause a truck came by because there were no trains.

spiderman: "not so sucky now am i? i rule.. yeah i do!!!"
spiderman: "it's your turn wimps!"
and spiderman threw webs at itchy but his ultimate scratching skills allowed him to sneak out of the .. really lame net...
and without his stupid webs spiderman doesn't have any useful attack so he ran

and then superman showed up
superman: "me superman me smashhhh"
and he used his laser vision to make one of itchy's scratching places bleed
itchy: "oh god not there... oh god why does it hurt when i scratch it... maybe not it won't hurt.. ouchh oh my god.. why.."
and scratching himself to death left only scratchy in the picture

superman: "hands up freak"
scratchy: " they are up"
superman: "oh god lol you suck cause your hands are small and you suck haha!!!"

and then out of no where came a train and made superman as flat as his brain

scratchy: "we did it.. we beated all of the evil... but at what price... hi wait it was free and i still got enough money for a gum!"

and so scratchy ate gum and died 2 days later cause radioactive missiles aren't friendly for long.

the end

(yes i would stop reading after the 2nd line too but it's not a hard contest so why should i make efforts right? :P )
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Feh, I started my story out similar to Nuklear Age, my favorite book.  "Nuklear Man flew through the sky" and then something about bullets.  ANd trigonametry.

God, next time I'm going to do my story on the weekend at noon so it doesn't end up kind of weird... XD

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i give both 8.1 vote gives 1 point so number of votes will be added.
SO START VOTING!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
i give both 8.1 vote gives 1 point so number of votes will be added.
SO START VOTING!

your ranking system is beyond me... by all means the stories in this entire contest were never close to each other in terms of quality

like chu's story was alot better than mine and he got 2.. and the others make it short or stupid at times and get the same as others, there is a diffrence between the stories so if you choose 1 over the other , regardless of your choice it's understandable but the ranking was always stupidly close as if you simply don't have any ranking system and just want stuff to be equal.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I just wanted a suspense thats why i gave BOTH 8....hehe.
And Chus story was a little off the topic.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: blueXx
your ranking system is beyond me... by all means the stories in this entire contest were never close to each other in terms of quality

*Cough* Okay...its Nightwolf. Understand?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What Do You MEAN!

I clicked on DT cuz i wanted to see whos good.BUT MY VOTE DOSENT COUNT! so 1 will be minused from DT's things.For no BlueXx is in danger.

--VOTING-- ends tommorow.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
i trust mental blaze and dt voted for dt, i self voted and someone else voted for me too.
no one is reading this topic thus...well i don't expect any changes in the voting

gratz dt lol

Rep:
Level 90
~
Yeah... I voted for myself lol.

And I honestly have no clue who else voted for me, Only people who weren't registerred here and had nothing to do iwth RPG Making were the people I showed this forum too.

but I do think Nightwolf will have to announce the closing of the polls before any final decisions are made

Also you have 6 votes, Blue.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I wont cut ur vote for urself Dt, and neither if u did blue,

BUt Dt u have 3 votes cuz i voted for u once to see whos winning my cote doesnt count

VOTING ENDED!

Dt=8+4=12
BlueXx=8+6=14

OK MYSTERY SOLVED!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BLUEXX FOR WINNING THIS COMPETITION!
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
What does he win?

Rep:
Level 90
~
I wont cut ur vote for urself Dt, and neither if u did blue,

BUt Dt u have 3 votes cuz i voted for u once to see whos winning my cote doesnt count

VOTING ENDED!

Dt=8+4=12
BlueXx=8+6=14

A little miscaluation in your math.

8+2=10 for me.

Rep:
Level 91
yar he said he doesn't count self votes and we both self voted  :shock:
and it's 8.1 lol  :^^:

well that smelled.. now i can say i am the best story teller and i will be wrong XD
oh wait i could be wrong before that contest too  :^^:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
you woldve got a challenge if gameshrk or DD joined.Theyre good at it

Well, Congratulations BLUEXX!
Arlen is hot.