RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
>!>!>Very Interesting<!<!<!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok,I've been thinking of making a movie in RpgXp,so i decided
that i will make this movie funny,interesting and not boring...
This project runtime will not be long so you won't get bored.
If i do make one,will you guys be interested and watch it?
Btw,you will only be able to watch the movie ,not Play
,all you have to do is click "New game",
then sit back and relax..
Interested?If so..want to give Ideas?

Rep:
Level 89
There have been quite a few of those and takes a bit of work to actually make it half way decent. But if you're up for it, more power to you.

I wouldn't mind seeing another one myself.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
U mean a movie.
Well its not bad.
I have made a movie, a movie on my game.
They do everything.
But fights will be a LITTLE prob(maybe script)
So not bad not good either.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Well, real people are cooler.
If your good at cartooning or camera recording(with a computer camera thing), then you could just show that.

And for battles, no it wouldn't be hard, all you have to do is make sprites for the characters(if you want it to be good).

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm starting to get ideas from this post.... I should make a sitcom using RMXP called The Arshes show. It usues the rtp default characters. The story line is Arshes in a guy who has no luck what so ever.... After Durkwuld I should make the pilot.

The Arshes Show, coming to ADP soon.... Well actually more like eventually.... No, more like who the hell knows?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I think i just noticed something..
I might be using a illegal version of rpg xp,
i don't know if it is,I can't remeber where i
downloaded it...If I use the illegal version
will people be able to play it?
And if not..Does anyone know where i can
purchase the legal version?