RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music AND Artwork!] Looks Like I'm Finally Improving.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm not the best at drawing. I mean, I'm okay, but definitely nothing special. Well, I don't let that stop me, I keep working at it and working at it.

It looks like I'm finally showing some improvement. I drew these today.

Usually all I'm capable of drawing well is the head/face and the top of the shoulders. I was really surprised when this came out, and I actually did the legs and arms alright. I still suck horribly at hands, and I can't draw shoes without scribbling the hell out of them, though. :p

This is Reia, by the way. She's the lead female character from my story.
The one on the right is Reia and Arlen, the lead male character. They're sitting on a picnic table staring at the sunset. But I didn't feel like drawing in a sunset, and I couldn't get the perspective right for the picnic table. That's why the picnic table is sad.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
well i think the drawings are ok but the speakeasy midi can be used in rpgs like in a pub or somethign or in a scene were theres a ton of talking.Also love the midi :)
Yay i got a zoo sort of