RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
larger choices menu?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so if this is the wrong place can a mod please move it?

Is it possible to instead of having a 4-choice menu like the "show choices" event action, have a big menu window come up that you can scroll up and down in? This would be a big help to my smithing system. Also, i'd rather this not be instead of "show choices" but be another option.

If this can only be done with scripts i'll need detailed instructions about how to use the script because i know almost nothing about ruby.

Thanks in advance!