RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gender Me This

Rep:
Level 91
my thread "flashy" is OMFG off topic, but you don't say anything, do you?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
woah, yeah guys out numbering chicks here
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Chicks have more of a life...than some guys do.  :|
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That is definately true.
:tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Fiestin
Um hun, It's one to a lot.  :wink:

if this were a school, the girls would be happy lol, the guys would be fighting over em...

oh yeah, and uh...

uh...

I'm still a male "I thnk..." *checks* yup!
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Quote from: deadly_diablo
Chicks have more of a life...than some guys do.  :|

HEY ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I SPEND AT LEAST 12 HOOURS A DAY ON MY COMP...I TOO HAVE ALIFE :x , jk, my parents only let me on for 1 hour during school week, butnormally i would be on for 3 after school...then i get bored and see what people are doing

im male just in case you couldnt of guessed...and im 14

Quote from: Tsunokiette
if this were a school, the girls would be happy lol, the guys would be fighting over em...

oh yeah, and uh...

uh...

I'm still a male "I thnk..." *checks* yup!

that would suck for us guys, my parents sent me to an all boys schoool for high school :x , i hate it! im blaming it on my bro if he wasnt immature in 8th he wouldnt of been sent there..so then my parents wouldnt of sent me there cause they said i was way better then my bro but that i should still go so i can grow up really mature and smart...pfffttt whatever im gonna like be a model...lol jk

Rep:
Level 90
Total sausage fest here...

Yeah, I'm a male. Though I'm sure that could be picked up from some of my prior posts...
It's not stupid. It's advaaaanced!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
In case you don't realise the Babe of the day thing is offending a lot of girls, which explains the lack of females.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
lol, I directly go to this forum so much, that I forgot that existed. :lol:
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."