RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
><

Rep:
Level 91
ok i might be stupid but at some point even i get the hint

i help
they don't understand
they get insulted for not knowing
they attack me
i attack them
dwarra lock the topic
i look bad

over and over again -.-
it seems a simple "thanks" is too much to ask for
and so is my help as for now and for the next week

think the place will become better? be my guests
i am gone for 7 days dwarra time, meaning ill probably be back in a day but i will try actually being out for 7 days
(yes i am going to be back in 5 minutes.. thanks for the support .. -.-)

ok cya.

(btw it's not thanks to divorce 11y/o boy, it's cause it just keeps happening every time, so no credits to him.)

wondering why there is no stay poll? that's cause i am not looking for attention.
holy shit my sig was big!

wondering why there is no stay poll? that's cause i am not looking for attention.

Well Blue it does look like you are, or else you would've silentely gone for five minutes or a week. I'm only going to reply once to this topic so don't waste your time argueing. Just something to think about while your pouting in the corner for the next five minutes or seven days, IF you get to read this.

Blue everything doesn't go your way ok man? Yes your are helpful, but don't insult people because they don't know how do to something. And then when they figure it out and say "Alright than, I got it down. That's all I need!" don't try to make it 50x better with alot more involved than the person intended. And when they do something that doesn't go your way you criticize
and harrass them to no end. That is until Dwarra plays daddy and locks the topic.

Another thing you need to work on for your rehabiliation period is the fact that you don't want to admit your wrong. I know you can't always be right, I know on some topic somewhere you were wrong and you don't concede to that fact. You just keep fighting and fighting and then you look bad.
Which you brought that upon yourself.

Don't get me wrong Blue, I'm sure your good person and all you want to do is help. But the way your doing it isn't working, would it kill you to explain better or even be nicer? Don't be all out aggressive. And don't even call me childish, you always seem to bring that up every now and then.

Well that's all I have to say.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
There's nothing I can say in your defense that I haven't said already, and besides, several people here are already set in their own childish ways not to like you, so I'll just say bye for now.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Bye for now dude but Alwyas stay here and never leave, peace
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Even if I don't show I still have a unique respect for you BlueXx.

BBS you hear? :D
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't post here any more cuz BlueXx attacks every thing I say or do... he knocks it with out given reason as to why apart from (What you make is Junk... or simular)... My reasources are on the home page... I would have stayed here making may new CHAR sets... but after I left loads of members posted they don't care...

I am creative and possitive... BlueXx is destructive and negitive... we don't mix... I am sure others like me also wont mix with thye likes of BlueXx...

Creative people like contructive crit... but not destructive... Thats why I took off and left... and did I get one word of its a shame etc... Nope I got shite like Wont Miss Ya !!...

I did get one PM asking why... and I explained...

I do still browse here... But I wont rejoin unless BlueXx leaves off my topics and I leave off his... I don't like him for his attitude and his off beat way of helping...

SO BlueXx... will you not post in my Threads and I wont post in yours ?...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
Well blue, if they are telling any1 about somethink (somethime they will get it wrong) dont just post 'that how u do it....." wait til they really need help, then u might get the "thanks" u hav been waiting for. and i know that sripting is really crap and pointless.
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Here's some of BlueXX comments...

a, by leaving you are supposed to leave
b. lol trust me on that one, i gave so much more than so many people combined and that includes you that you have no word
and c. i know more than you, i think and that makes me superior no matter what
you think you are a hotshot cause you can draw, but our drawings aren't even as good as alot of other people
of course i can't draw as good, but i think better than you and i am more skillful at anything that has thinking included than you.

(I said I have given more to this site than he has, and then I left..see above)

that's just stupid..
more than half of the charsets in a game should be just normal people that got nothing to do with fighting -.-

(The above comment is just rubbish... you can make an RPG any way you want... all CHAR's can battle if you wish...)

lol thankfully, the junk is out
now the forums can live in peace
now go already
btw, as for dwarra's site, don't be dumb enough to think, even for a sec, that stupid actions will be tolerated there for long

but i thank you, in the name of dwarra, for the good ading.

(He posted the above after I left...)

Why not look at this list:-
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/search.php?search_author=blueXx

Can you see any help in there...?
(Its not that he doesn't try and help its the fact English is his 2nd language and he comes across so rude and negative...)

Kinda feel sorry for him...

I have however noticed he seems to be trying harder... some of his messages seem to make a little sense over the last few days... May be BlueXx has found out MS Word can correct or highlight bad grammer and spelling... (Sorry that sounds nearly as negative as BlueXx's comments)

If BlueXx agree's to keep out of my way I will keep out of his... and I will return... if not then I wont...

BlueXx is a complete Tit... in my opinion...

I think I can be an arse at times too... I just don't get why he is always so defencive and destructive with almost every thing he posts... (One or two messages he has been almost normal)

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: landofshadows
Here's some of BlueXX comments...

a, by leaving you are supposed to leave
b. lol trust me on that one, i gave so much more than so many people combined and that includes you that you have no word
and c. i know more than you, i think and that makes me superior no matter what
you think you are a hotshot cause you can draw, but our drawings aren't even as good as alot of other people
of course i can't draw as good, but i think better than you and i am more skillful at anything that has thinking included than you.

(I said I have given more to this site than he has, and then I left..see above)

that's just stupid..
more than half of the charsets in a game should be just normal people that got nothing to do with fighting -.-

(The above comment is just rubbish... you can make an RPG any way you want... all CHAR's can battle if you wish...)

lol thankfully, the junk is out
now the forums can live in peace
now go already
btw, as for dwarra's site, don't be dumb enough to think, even for a sec, that stupid actions will be tolerated there for long

but i thank you, in the name of dwarra, for the good ading.

(He posted the above after I left...)

Why not look at this list:-
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/search.php?search_author=blueXx

Can you see any help in there...?
(Its not that he doesn't try and help its the fact English is his 2nd language and he comes across so rude and negative...)

Kinda feel sorry for him...

I have however noticed he seems to be trying harder... some of his messages seem to make a little sense over the last few days... May be BlueXx has found out MS Word can correct or highlight bad grammer and spelling... (Sorry that sounds nearly as negative as BlueXx's comments)

If BlueXx agree's to keep out of my way I will keep out of his... and I will return... if not then I wont...

BlueXx is a complete Tit... in my opinion...

I think I can be an arse at times too... I just don't get why he is always so defencive and destructive with almost every thing he posts... (One or two messages he has been almost normal)

Sorry to say but...
You're a real wussy if you run away from BlueXx..
He's just doing the best he can.. it goes like this:
1-Blue helps.
2- people don't understand and ask again.
3-Blue gets a bit iritated, but still tries to help.
4- People insult him.
5- Blue insults them.
6- People think blueXx is a assh*le

I bet the same happened to you.. you just asked too much dumb questions maybe?  :O_o:
Started RPG making once again!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
why not check... (I think I have only asked 2 questions... How do I activate my account and how do you import tour own images...Both Dumb and both not answered by BlueXx)... all my posts, you can see that I have Answered peoples questions rather than ask em...
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/search.php?search_id=534268558&start=75
My stupid Thread below:-
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5391
I got an answer almost right away and it was spot on !!!

I have asked nothing of BlueXx... He just pops up like in the above examples and be's BlueXx... a complete Gibberish spluttering negative mess...

And to call me a wussy is a little off... I just aint used to being spoken to in the way BlueXx does I would not speak to him in that manner and I kind of expect the same back... and I must have a valid point as others above agree...

Please Check your facts and then come back to me with some thing worth saying... and why quote the whole message... kinda pointless... like your post... you quoted me and BlueXx we can all read... So no need... run along Mr Echo.. off you go... DO ONE  !!!
(Now I am gunna start being a tit... I can dish it out... as good as any of you... I just don't like it... and don't see the point in doing it.... I bet the above upset you a little... now you kinda know how fustrating it is having some one be a complete tit and you not being able to smack em one)

If BlueXx trys to be a better forum member in the way he goes about posting messages then may be we wont have frickin threads and upset members like this !!!...

(and for those that don't understand BlueXx is that their fault or his...? Its miss interpritation... If BlueXx took more time then may be poeple will understand what he is saying... If he knows that what he is writting is hard to follow why bother answering... and if he knows it may upset people why not add a smiley at every comment he makes thats kind of a joke in his twisted little world of help...)

Oh... 1more thing... your Ava is pretty cool...  If you like stickmen... check this out... (The car theft one rules...)
http://www.linkfun.co.uk/redirect.php?id=142
(all that mr Echo shite was me trying to show you how it feels... its not a personal attack, I hated typing that...I have no probs with you...)
Please Check your facts and then come back to me with some thing worth saying... and why quote the whole message... kinda pointless... like your post... you quoted me and BlueXx we can all read... So no need... run along Mr Echo.. off you go... DO ONE !!!
All this bit I did not Mean... its my version of what you get from BlueXx

Rep:
Level 89
why not check... (I think I have only asked 2 questions... How do I activate my account and how do you import tour own images...Both Dumb and both not answered by BlueXx)... all my posts, you can see that I have Answered peoples questions rather than ask em...
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/search.php?search_id=534268558&start=75
My stupid Thread below:-
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5391
I got an answer almost right away and it was spot on !!!

I have asked nothing of BlueXx... He just pops up like in the above examples and be's BlueXx... a complete Gibberish spluttering negative mess...

And to call me a wussy is a little off... I just aint used to being spoken to in the way BlueXx does I would not speak to him in that manner and I kind of expect the same back... and I must have a valid point as others above agree...

Please Check your facts and then come back to me with some thing worth saying... and why quote the whole message... kinda pointless... like your post... you quoted me and BlueXx we can all read... So no need... run along Mr Echo.. off you go... DO ONE  !!!
(Now I am gunna start being a tit... I can dish it out... as good as any of you... I just don't like it... and don't see the point in doing it.... I bet the above upset you a little... now you kinda know how fustrating it is having some one be a complete tit and you not being able to smack em one)

If BlueXx trys to be a better forum member in the way he goes about posting messages then may be we wont have frickin threads and upset members like this !!!...

(and for those that don't understand BlueXx is that their fault or his...? Its miss interpritation... If BlueXx took more time then may be poeple will understand what he is saying... If he knows that what he is writting is hard to follow why bother answering... and if he knows it may upset people why not add a smiley at every comment he makes thats kind of a joke in his twisted little world of help...)

Oh... 1more thing... your Ava is pretty cool...  If you like stickmen... check this out... (The car theft one rules...)
http://www.linkfun.co.uk/redirect.php?id=142
(all that mr Echo shite was me trying to show you how it feels... its not a personal attack, I hated typing that...I have no probs with you...)
Please Check your facts and then come back to me with some thing worth saying... and why quote the whole message... kinda pointless... like your post... you quoted me and BlueXx we can all read... So no need... run along Mr Echo.. off you go... DO ONE !!!
All this bit I did not Mean... its my version of what you get from BlueXx

You talk too much gibberish

Dont talk about Blue like that.He helped me in this forum more then anyone else in this frorum.

your just another n00b   :|

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I really cant understand people getting mad at blue just cause he say something is bad and helps..... And then he is trying noobs to understand is that a problem for someone?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
OK... I give up...

You call me a Noob yet I have made loads of custom battlers I have finished My 1st RPG game, and I have only asked 2 Questions... I make my own midi files and have made CHAR sets for others here on request...

Yeah... May be BlueXx is the most wonder-ful guy alive... (That sentence really was odd to type  :? )

May be as pointed out by some of you BlueXx wanna be's in oprevious threads I should go follow my "God"... Dwarra... Pah... My God Nope !!!!

I have no God... (There aint one)

Whats the point... (In explaining  the way the universus works to you guys)...

All I will say is the guy with the flashing snake really should learn to frikin read... I just said wahts the point in Quoting a whole post by some one... We Can READ... and its the one above yours any way....

I would class the way you type and go about posting as you are one of 3 things... (Worst than a Noob)

1. A kid
2. A Retard
3. A complete BlueXx Gimp !!!

Its seems this site has more slime in it than the film Ghostbusters...  :whoa:

Rep:
Level 89
OK... I give up...

You call me a Noob yet I have made loads of custom battlers I have finished My 1st RPG game, and I have only asked 2 Questions... I make my own midi files and have made CHAR sets for others here on request...

Yeah... May be BlueXx is the most wonder-ful guy alive... (That sentence really was odd to type  :? )

May be as pointed out by some of you BlueXx wanna be's in oprevious threads I should go follow my "God"... Dwarra... Pah... My God Nope !!!!

I have no God... (There aint one)

Whats the point... (In explaining  the way the universus works to you guys)...

All I will say is the guy with the flashing snake really should learn to frikin read... I just said wahts the point in Quoting a whole post by some one... We Can READ... and its the one above yours any way....

I would class the way you type and go about posting as you are one of 3 things... (Worst than a Noob)

1. A kid
2. A Retard
3. A complete BlueXx Gimp !!!

Its seems this site has more slime in it than the film Ghostbusters...  :whoa:

When i said your a n00b i ment that your post is getting annoying.

If you dont like the way Type then simply press alt + Home(which is your gods site).Dont worry couase the last person i argued with left the site!!!.

I never said you cant create any custom battlers or charset but you went to hard on yourself.one person calls your work crap and you just delete all your work.That makes you a real Pussy!!and you give up to much....

None of your classifications was correct.
1. Iam not a kid!(your acting like one right now)
2. of course Iam not a retard!!
3. and iam not a gimp iam just trying to shut you up!

It clearly seems that you truly hate this site! Why dont you just leave and go to that other site you were talking about.Its that simple and we all know that YOUR a Dwarra wanna be.

Edit: one more thing....leave me the alone!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You should do stand up... your kinda funny... Made me laugh and your attacking me...

I have only posted in here... as its kinda a debate on BlueXx and how he adds posts...

I have noticed that ALT F4 thing mentioned before... I think By BlueXx.... are you a BLueXx wanna be...?
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5785&highlight=alt
(above link... ) - its the one that he Insults Draylorn

I think that makes you option 3 on the list then LOL BlueXx Gimp Boy !!!

I will leave here in my own time... I don't hate this site... Blue is one of me Fav colours... I just don't like the fact it aint Modded as-well as it could be... and spam just runs a mock...

I only removed the graphics I made for myself all the others that I made on Request I left in the requesties threads... and if you want the Dark knights check the crankeye home page... SO I ainy=t a pussy just making things hard for those that make things hard for me... What goes around comes around...!!! http://www.kingaranfantasy.com/forum/

And if you want my New ones then Join Dwarra's site... (I dont want to be Dwarra... I just want to work with some one that I know has devotion in keeping a site polished and clean of Spam in the area's it shouldn't appear...) - not much too ask... Look at this thread... and you will see what I mean...(Now thats Spam... its worst than my Email account)
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1615&highlight=
(Why not find the tosser thats posting shite like the above in threads...)

SO ta for you comments BlueXx Gimp Boy... and if you think thats acting like a kid in calling you play ground names... Then listen to my response
http://www.fat-pie.com/serious_matter.mp3

BlueXx AInt the only reason I want to leave... its the level of none RPG making threads appearing, off beat comments and general lawless-ness...  So now... I will redirect you to this link http://www.fat-pie.com/serious_matter.mp3 cuz I give up... I don't care any more...

Say what you like... its not like I can do sod all about it... apart from join you on your own Gimpish level...

Rep:
Level 89
You should do stand up... your kinda funny... Made me laugh and your attacking me.....

Ha ha ha .... you might laugh but its the truth.

I have only posted in here... as its kinda a debate on BlueXx and how he adds posts...

but your replys were really un-appropriate

I have noticed that ALT F4 thing mentioned before... I think By BlueXx.... are you a BLueXx wanna be...?
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5785&highlight=alt
(above link... ) - its the one that he Insults Draylorn

what are you even talking about? Maybe i did take the cocept from blue but i just wanted you to actually stop insulting my typing  :wink:

I think that makes you option 3 on the list then LOL BlueXx Gimp Boy !!!

Thanks i finaly understand the type of person you are...i rather be a gimp then a pussy like you and your stuff is made up of opinions mines are facts.

I only removed the graphics I made for myself all the others that I made on Request I left in the requesties threads... and if you want the Dark knights check the crankeye home page... SO I ainy=t a pussy just making things hard for those that make things hard for me... What goes around comes around...!!! http://www.kingaranfantasy.com/forum/

I ment that you deleted all your stuff in a particuler thread that you made..!!!

And if you want my New ones then Join Dwarra's site... (I dont want to be Dwarra... I just want to work with some one that I know has devotion in keeping a site polished and clean of Spam in the area's it shouldn't appear...) - not much too ask... Look at this thread... and you will see what I mean...(Now thats Spam... its worst than my Email account)
(Why not find the tosser thats posting shite like the above in threads...)

you say that this particuler thread is full of spam..that means that you started it all.

SO ta for you comments BlueXx Gimp Boy... and if you think thats acting like a kid in calling you play ground names... Then listen to my response
http://www.fat-pie.com/serious_matter.mp3

heres my response to you http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

if you think this site has less rpgm topics then go to RMXP.NET forums or go to dwaras site which has less stuff..!!

Say what you like... its not like I can do sod all about it... apart from join you on your own Gimpish level

i said it before and ill say it agian: I rather be gimp then a pussy like you...well good bye hope you find a beter site then this.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
This is the Kinda spam I mean... Just take a look...

BlueXx has insulted many members I am only using him as an example...

Yep My comments are based on opinions not fact...

Me being a pussy is not fact... I have praticed Kung Fu for many years and won a few tournements... I left here cuz of people like BlueXx, not just cuz of him... (look at the top link)... Oh and here's my back... it takes some one greater than a pussy to sit through this...

The reason I Likened you to BlueXx is cuz you keep aimimng me at Dwarra...  Dwarra and BlueXx are friends of a sort... shame we don't all get on in the same way... I just don't like the amouunt of tat and bitching on here... SO I will leave... I have said I will in my own time... Or I might stay... kinda getting used to being a tit and spamming in threads like this...

But thaks for suggesting RMXP.NET  its a nice site !!!

I may just stay here to spam about and help on random topics and keep low key... Be sensible on Dwarra's site... and use this as an outlet for pent up fustrations like you Gimps...

And serpent your post above was better than your last Well done give your self a Gold star !!!  :wink:

Rep:
Level 91
ok interesting
well let's face it i get bored easily
but there you have i was out 48 hours and there are still fightings..

er..

ok meh i needed to relax

i am back with a new siggy

lock this topic on account of being not very well used

tnx everyone.. sorta everyone..
holy shit my sig was big!