RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It doesnt have a title yet

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I was thinking of doing a game that has 3 different stories and each story is closely linked together to create an entire story in it's own, I doubt it'll be easy at all, and I hope for it to be not about leveling up, it's either severely stupid or severely quick and stupid... I dunno, I've never been good with making stories, but I figure for one of my bigger projects it'd be nice to see how thing comes out.

The character starts off with his ship broken next to him and he's on a mysterious island without any recollection of anything before now (even his name), the land seems completely abondoned and ridden with monsters and the land bare of any people, but the more he discovers the more he feels a sudden sadness....

Since I'm still new to RPG maker 2k3 I'm not going to be making any new sprites
~ For all I can not attain I shall obtain through death