RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
few sripts for hack master game

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
ok i am making a game based off of hackmaster. what I need is this. A menu that has the list of characters that will display there face graphics, like mortal combat style. I also need it so that once you select you charater you can choose out of a few diferent starting weapons. once you have done this you will choose your gawd. the next one I need is a Gad favor bar. once it reaches 10 you can use you special power which consumes all you favor. I also need it so that if you start a bar fight it will keewp generating random characters to fihgt your party till you reach the bouncer(bar fight boss) I need it so that when you start a bar figt weapons are inative but there will be chairs, barlles, bottles and table legs to use as weapons. thx for the help :yes:

EDIT: Oh I also need it so that when a bar figt starts it will show a piyure that covers the seen just b4 starting the fight. if any thing can be done with events then plz let me know how.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game