RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DL links for Soul Refrain (fixed) & Soul Refrain 2

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Boh games were made with RPG Maker XP. I should of been a little more active in posting when it came to me making Soul Refrain 2 and re-releasing Soul Refrain 1, but yeah I can't fix that now. Any way here are the links. Please enjoy the games. They're zipped, so just unzip them when your done down loading them.

Soul Refrain (Fixed)
http://files.filefront.com/Soul_Refrainzip/;4559943;;/fileinfo.html

Soul Refrain 2
http://files.filefront.com/Soul_Refrain_2zip/;4560218;;/fileinfo.html

You might need to cut and paste those links.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I can't seem to play either. Both, at some point, just close all of a sudden.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
do you have rpg maker xp? My friend who test played had that problem, then he got Rpg Maker Xp and the promlem was fixed.
I didn't put the RTP in there because 1. I wasn't sure were I could get it. 2 those files are huge and i don't think it would be wise to make them any bigger.

Aslo if the RTP for xp is one crankeeye I feel silly for missing it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Made with real or P. Knights?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
P.Knights.  
*smacks forehead*
 I should of mentioned that.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ah, thats the problem! Even you know! You must put the P.Knights for this to work!  8)  :D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
**Bumpoxxorz**

I was wondering whensome one's done with these could some one write a reveiw? I could myself, but since I made the games I'd give them too good of a review and I don't think that's fair.

Hmm maybe I should of asked that on the reveiw boards.

LaTor