RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Changing Party & Summoning (V 0.5)

Rep:
Level 89
This TUt. Is not al the way done so I posted it here.

Alright this is my first Game Tut. and its only 75% done, so I hope I dont get to much smack talk about it. But if you have something You think I should add let me know, but also remember that just because its not in it does not mean I have not thought about it.

Chanage Party & Summon Demo TUt. V 0.5

What You will Learn:

You will learn how to summon a monster that does not level up and that does. You will also learn how to change party members durring battle. All with out a script.

What in it:

1) Change party members (90% done; need to add some stuff)

2) Summoning (50% done; need to add a lot of stuff)

3) Writen Tutorial (5% done; still working on it is not in the demo)

What I Plan On Adding:

1) Having your enemies summon monsters and change fighters durring battle.

2) It will also have other small TUt. In side it for newbies such as: Chest, doors, etc usage.

Download:

Download demo here.

Note: This demo will not work for the legal version of RMXP (english).

Side Note:
Any questions about it or dont understand something just PM me or ask me here.