RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wana help me out a bit

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok I have a few games that Im working on but the one that I have my main focus on is Ryashani. The basic story is....This guy named rayn is ahlf demon cause his mother was raped by a demon and this angel spared him. ne ways theis evil dudde named raven is trying to open these portals sothe demons can ocme through and destroy everything and so ryashani the angle comes and you mnow rayn owes her his life so he does her the favor of going out to destry raven with his best friend mikal who is a normal human. so thats just the main plot. any sugestions, things that should happpen and what not are welcome. also I need a day and night script that will eork, imaginary time for this one. 8)
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Lol, got raped by a demon.  :lol:
That's new for me. Usually they fall in love.  :lol:

Oye, a DNS eh... Hmm did you check around the script section?
There is a working one there last I checked.