RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vakkana Fantasy

Rep:
Level 90
Another game I started. I'll post screenies soon.
Here is my game progress.

Game Progress: |3%
Demo Progress: ||||||||||53%
Current Tasks: Mapping & Browsing for Resorces

~~~Story~~~
You play as Farrah, one of the imperial kinghts of the Vakkanan Kingdom. You are summound by King Vakkana to take a peace treaty to a bandit camp they are at war with. However Farrah does not realise what the bandits are really planning, something far worse than destroying a kingdom, I can tell you that now.

~~~Heroe's~~~

Name: Farrah
Class: Imperial Knight
Background: Farrah always wanted to become a knight of Vakkana as she grew up in the kingdom.
She became a knight at the age of 16 and trained to be an Imperial Knight, a special knight who's duty is to take orders from the king and protect him with your life.

Name: Miles
Class: Sasaki Bandit
Background: Being a member of the bandit group trying to destroy vakkana Farrah does not like him much, but he's her only chance of finding out the bandits REAL plan. Miles grew up in a rough environment, him mother and father were always fighting and one day his mother ended up stabbing his father. Ever since then he has been a member of the bandit group.

Name: Tano
Class: Black Mage
Background: Tano's family was killed when he was 12 years old, they were murdered for being sorcerers (Black Mages) but in this time mages roam execution free. After his parents being executed he was put in a foster shelter where he stayed for 2 years after a mage named Boone adopted him. Boone taught Tano the skills of being a black mage and when Tano was 30 Boone died of old age at the age of 67.
Tano could be useful to Farrah as he knows of the beast the bandits are trying to release.

Rep:
Level 90
Anyone like the idea?

It seems a good story, keep it up, and informe
us when the demos is going to be realese

Rep:
Level 90
Will do, but there is one prob with that,
I have NO idea how to host a demo, if you dont see a demo soon just add me on MSN.

I will be postings screens soon.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Add your game folder to a winrar or winzip file, then go to www.megaupload.com

Rep:
Level 90
~
www.filefront.com

It's faster and allows up to 10 GBs of space.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Or contact me and ill host it for you  8)

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: dwarra
Or contact me and ill host it for you  8)

Aye, I've gotten over 1 mb/s dls on Dwarra's site.  Probably the best choice but I bet he has a limit to size.

Rep:
Level 90
I think i'll just get dwarra to do it.
Much easier, plus my pc runs really slow, so if I get dwarra to do it it saves me a hell load of time.