RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Cannot open file vehicle"

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
When I try to test my game I get the message "Cannot open file vehicle" Why is this?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
This is a charset used in games, I had that problem too. You have to find this charset in your pc and import it to your game, see if it works. If that doesn

So vehicles is a charset in the RTP? because I dont see it. And I tryed creating a file named vehicle and importing it but I still get the message.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Then try to re-install the RTP, because something went wrong in the installation, you should have that file...

If that doesn't work make sure you didn't download the RTP Add-on instead of original one.

I remember way back when, I downloaded  the Add-on... Instead of the original one...

Yeah thats probably it. I downloaded RTP 1.32 without getting 1.0 first.

Lol, now I know I'm not the only person ever to done that.