RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
help

Rep:
Level 90
Step 1-or u could do it without the rtp and anyone can play it without doing anything  installing anything all u do is open up your progect then u should see the tab that syays game click that tab then u should see rtp selection click that then set all of them to none.
step 2 -open my computer up  click the PRESARIO(C:) and then from there open up the games folder then u should see the RPG Maker XP - Postality Knights Edition ENHANCED folder open it then  open up your progect folder were ever u saved it and from the rpgmxp folder copy the graphics folder into your progects folder it will ask u theres one that already exsits do u whant to replace it say yes and do the same to the  audio folder  and just in case copy the system folder to and your done.now anyone can play your game all they have to do is open up your project folder and click the icon that looks like a sun its called game if they click that they can play it .
but if u add more stuff to your game like cahretersets and music u have to put it in your progect folder to .i kniw long thing but it works .u can save your progect folder to a disk and then u can hand it out just tell them how to play it.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: wildrj
Step 1-or u could do it without the rtp and anyone can play it without doing anything  installing anything all u do is open up your progect then u should see the tab that syays game click that tab then u should see rtp selection click that then set all of them to none.
step 2 -open my computer up  click the PRESARIO(C:) and then from there open up the games folder then u should see the RPG Maker XP - Postality Knights Edition ENHANCED folder open it then  open up your progect folder were ever u saved it and from the rpgmxp folder copy the graphics folder into your progects folder it will ask u theres one that already exsits do u whant to replace it say yes and do the same to the  audio folder  and just in case copy the system folder to and your done.now anyone can play your game all they have to do is open up your project folder and click the icon that looks like a sun its called game if they click that they can play it .
but if u add more stuff to your game like cahretersets and music u have to put it in your progect folder to .i kniw long thing but it works .u can save your progect folder to a disk and then u can hand it out just tell them how to play it.

ty for your help, but do it have to be , if i but in trp selection everything to none, all my work is cone... are u makeing fun over me or somth.?? :O_o:

Rep:
Level 90
thats y u have to copy everything in the rmxp folder into your projest folder just fallow the rest of the instructions trust me.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

What the hell, i don't have eny PRESARIO folder  :?

Rep:
Level 91
omg ...

ok here is a sloooow for you:

a. open windows\system32 and find the rgss dll ^^
b. copy the rgss dll
c. paste the rgss dll in your project folder (yay!)
d. make a readme file
e. say "copy and paste the rgss dll file included into windows\system32"
f. make sure they read the readme file
g. make sure they actually copy and paste the dll file into their system32, in any other place in their pc it simply won't do anything
h. dance  cause now they can make it work
i. kick their asses if they still didn't manage to make it work
holy shit my sig was big!

Quote from: blueXx
omg ...

ok here is a sloooow for you:

a. open windows\system32 and find the rgss dll ^^
b. copy the rgss dll
c. paste the rgss dll in your project folder (yay!)
d. make a readme file
e. say "copy and paste the rgss dll file included into windows\system32"
f. make sure they read the readme file
g. make sure they actually copy and paste the dll file into their system32, in any other place in their pc it simply won't do anything
h. dance  cause now they can make it work
i. kick their asses if they still didn't manage to make it work

ty, i get it, but. Theres still a BUT, on every sites everyone tell a bit different  dll files. How do i know witch one is right to copy!? :lol:

Rep:
Level 91
meh just copy them all, it's a diffrent versions thing, if you have no idea which belong to which, copy all the rgss dlls
holy shit my sig was big!

ohh well.ok ty.

i did all what u sayd but my friends PC still says ;
rgss-RTP could not be found
what do that means??
i copyd all the Rgs filed, and he copyd all them in to system32...

Rep:
Level 90
ok the peseniro (c) is the c drive ppls come on its in there dang look around ppl and it works cuse i just tryed it at school today i hade 2 of my friend play it without the rtp ppls god .
Yay i got a zoo sort of