RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rescue of Broken Souls

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Rescue of Broken Souls

Ramza-Main Character
Class: Ranger/Survivalist
Weapon: Bow
Info: The king's most trusted companion ever since: Your father was a brave man. He traveled the lands of Bryvrock in search of new places to find, new areas to visit, etc. Your father died, from who knows what. As you are in search for your father, you come across King Julius, who sees you holding your dad's archery gear. So he invites you along to a war against evil, the war that will never end. But this was a different type of war, evil showed itself and the brave Army of Forjinol battled against this evil. The Army of Forjinol (AOF) met their demise Jun 6, F.C.1006 (F.C. stands for Following Conquest... The conquest was when the first brave men founded this vast, 81,000 sq.mile land at 13 B.F. (Before founded). At the year 0, the 19 men who founded this country divided the land into 2 parts...Forjinol and Harspin. Ever since then Forjinol and Harspin battled wars for land rights. But when Forjinol gave up, they asked Harspin one thing, if they would help fight the war against evil. The kingdom of Harspin didn't believe in these evils so they rejected the offer. Now Forjinol fights the war against evil with no other army at its side, so they needed extra men, like Ramza) Now King Julius didn't know Ramza was unskilled so during the battles against Ghosts and goblins and whatnot, he stayed back in the 'woods' or an area where the rest of the army couldnt see him, shooting arrows at trees practicing. In the last battle, Ramza showed himself for the first time and completely wiped out the entire (Was it REALLY the entire army?) army. The Army of Forjinol wins! But now the second invasion is about to start and the Kingdom of Forjinol gets an unexpected visit from devilish and hideous creatures. So it's war against evil once again, but what's the kick about it this time around? What's so different about the second wave than the first wave? Well...you'll find out alright. That is, after playing 2-3 hours of "Rescue of Broken Souls".

That's your house. Notice I followed a video tutorial of making a good game, and I followed the house tutorial. Sorry but I forgot the names of the tutorial makers. So that's what I got so far. I'll keep ya updated.

Rep:
Level 91
It looks like a good house, and a fairly interesting part. I look forward to more.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Sounds good and all, but I don't think you should use the name Ramza.
:tinysmile:

^ Why not, I made it up.

Edit: Looked it up on Google, I had no idea it was some Final Fantasy thing. I'll change the name to Myvrin. (Pronounce it anyway you want)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
It's hard NOT to come up with something not used by Final Fantasy, or any other series of RPG's for that matter.
:tinysmile:

Sound good, looks good, it must be good! Anyway, I agree that when making a RPG it's hard to come up with something original (meaning not used as a name in another game). Just remember that it's not the names you use, it's how you present them. Anyway, keep it up.

Quote from: Big Billy
Sound good, looks good, it must be good! Anyway, I agree that when making a RPG it's hard to come up with something original (meaning not used as a name in another game). Just remember that it's not the names you use, it's how you present them. Anyway, keep it up.

Yeah billy is right, it's dificult have an original name, but try to keep it up, I want to see your game.. Keep us informed..

Well the house is the only map that's completely finished. But so far I have your town, and the road to the castle. I actually need some castle building tips.

Oh yeah and don't forget to explore everywhere in every map, also you gotsto talk to everyone you see in the map. If not, well, you wont understand the plot or why anything is happening.