RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dungeons and Dragons meets 8-bit theatre

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/90046 This is the funniest internet video i have ever seen... if you dont like this then you obviously have issues

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
I thought that was hilarious....
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
lol it actually made me giggle ^^

can i be drunked?
i wannnnna be drunked!!!
i wanna be drunked and cast magic missile ^<
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
It's funny because the dead ale wives knew what they were doing, and some guy thought it would be funny if the 8-bit crew did it. The funny was all dead ale wives.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
This was actaully a commerical made by a parent that was convinced that D&D would corupt children's minds and cause them to do stuff that was bad.
Current Project = The Eleysian Fantasy: Exodus 0% Done Re-Vamping Everything From

Rep:
Level 91
Really? because if you watch the credits to the film, it said audio done by the dead ale wives.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wow, I remember this from awhile ago! This never gets old.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
heh heh fighter likes cheetohs...