RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
dexerity

Rep:
Level 89
OK this is just one question what does dexterity in rmxp mean??
Current Project : Darkened Light
Demo:5%
Game 1%

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
it determines the other monsters miss rate

Rep:
Level 89
emm I have another question my characters keep getting critical hits on monsters how can I change it so they dont?
Game 1%

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
change the critical hit chance make it lower

to do this:

1.load the database
2.select hero from the tabs
3.select the hero you want to change
eg.zack
4.change the critical hit value

Rep:
Level 91
really? i never noticed a cirt stat before...
my god, can it be that i am blind?
nah...

dex set the crit ratio as well as it sets the evasion ratio, high dex vs high dex means hardly any crits just like high dex vs low agi means you'll always hit and so on.

to reduce the crit ratio either add dex to the monster or remove dex from the hero
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
ah kk thanks people, lock this topic up.
Game 1%

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
blueXx you aint blind the crit rate is only in rm2k3 and itsin the hero tab of the database