RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingaran Fantasy Demo

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Youre right but i only use this to test the events not the encounters and bosses (using teleports for that n_n. There are still a few in my demo which i forgot to put them out)

I called that weapon event tester (isn't it a great name?)

anyway its back to topic for me!

I noticed a mayor Glitch! After killing that boss, when you are back in town and enter a building..everything is back to the beginning! Everyone is alive and such. (You don't need to do that cave all again) little error in the switches maybe?
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 90
kool i would whant to try it but dial up and downloads dont mix but sounds good from what i hear.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
hey man, if you want I can send you the midi version by msn, what do you think? If you want tell me!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Quote from: wildrj
kool i would whant to try it but dial up and downloads dont mix but sounds good from what i hear.

Ramiro, msn works far slower than downloads. :roll:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Yea, but i understood like he coudn

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: LinkaN
I have found one "bug".-
When you are at the boat in the beginning, when you look at your menu you see: "Location: Intro2"

also, in the begning he says "I have to get of this ship"

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Whats wrong with "i have to get off this ship" ?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: LinkaN
Whats wrong with "i have to get off this ship" ?

exactly. he leaves out one of the 'f's in 'off'