RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingaran Fantasy Demo

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Okay here it is.

Clicky

To be honest im not too happy with it, but its okay i guess.

Im expecting critism, more info on the link.

Thankee.

Back to vacation heh.

P.S. I cut the demo short, hence the sudden ending heh

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: dwarra
Okay here it is.

Clicky

To be honest im not too happy with it, but its okay i guess.

Im expecting critism, more info on the link.

Thankee.

Back to vacation heh.

P.S. I cut the demo short, hence the sudden ending heh

Lemme guess... A drunk guy walks up and slurs -

"Creator decided to be a lazy @$$ and stop the game here"

Right?

lol, just kidding man, wish I could test it, but a.t.m. well, you know.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Meh it isnt, its bad. I shouldnt have rushed it ><
Chances are, when im off vacation, i will restart the entire demo ><

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Fuckin neger apa what that game is good! :)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Right, i have decided to remake my demo. As i originally thought, it sucks, i shouldnt have rushed to release it, and i did which clearly was stupid of me. However, in the making of this demo, i have learnt a heck of alot, as in ALOT.

I am going to remake the demo, chances are itll be totally different to the first, but with the same storyline. I can guarentee that this new one will be better, but im not going to promise any dates.

Still give your comments on the demo heh, i wont be taking it down, but yea, the demo will be remade. Ill keep updates posted on the site.

Rep:
Level 91
shut up, biatch. when i come back in 3 days i'll check it out and tell you if it is that bad. you're probably just being modest X_X

lol, cya then, anywho

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Probably is being modest.

The demo is sweet, the summon is a bit too well hidden lol. :roll:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Anyone have an alternate link, or able to send the demo to moi? The link is down and I am interested to check this out :)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Itll be back up in 10 minutes, i took it down by mistake ><

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmmm...well, the outdoor and cave mapping were amazing, ill give you that... you had a spelling error in the begining, when he said he should get "of" the ship...hmmm...i thought that you shoul have had a character set more accurate to the battler, or visa versa...hmmm...and i thought that the Throne Room should have been a bit more adorned. otehr than that, the demo was pretty god, although i couldn;t finish it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Lord Dante
hmmm...well, the outdoor and cave mapping were amazing, ill give you that... you had a spelling error in the begining, when he said he should get "of" the ship...hmmm...i thought that you shoul have had a character set more accurate to the battler, or visa versa...hmmm...and i thought that the Throne Room should have been a bit more adorned. otehr than that, the demo was pretty god, although i couldn;t finish it.

You have quite a few spelling errors there yourself, lol.
:tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Quote from: Lord Dante

You have quite a few spelling errors there yourself, lol.

yeah well, you can either blame my laptop or me for not being picky.

Quote from: dwarra
Right, i have decided to remake my demo. As i originally thought, it sucks, i shouldnt have rushed to release it, and i did which clearly was stupid of me. However, in the making of this demo, i have learnt a heck of alot, as in ALOT.

I am going to remake the demo, chances are itll be totally different to the first, but with the same storyline. I can guarentee that this new one will be better, but im not going to promise any dates.

Still give your comments on the demo heh, i wont be taking it down, but yea, the demo will be remade. Ill keep updates posted on the site.

How cazn you say it sucks?
The game is a game-roxxor dude.
And the intro is cool, have you made it with ppictures?
I wish I could make games like you man!

yeah its great i love final fanasy 7  1 mistake i notice was when i clicked the buttler to see if he was dead when obviously he was his pic turned to like robin hood or something. so then i left then went back in and the buttler and the cooks were back alive did they use fenix down.(snes talk)

hi

nice demo! yea the dead butler turns into a other chara lol.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Thank you all for your comments.

Any more?

Yep.
Your on a vaccation, remember? :P
When have you done your demo version 2

Its a great story!
can't wait until i can play the fuller version off it!

only a few (eay-to-fix)mistakes.
Those dead people transforms into other downed guys. Its easy to help with fixed graphic methods. This is the same for the treasure chests
And when the hero and the girl returns. They say about the town being death. You can add more drama if you see the gaurd death somewhere near them.
the last thing is that the magic spells are too strong! (this works great for testing youre demo ofcourse but it will make the game too easy for real)
Those are the only things i found (i'm very good at finding glitches if i hear the angry commends of my friends) But you don't need my little revieuw spoil youre game!
Do what my friends do! Ignore it.

glad i could play it n_n
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
lol, thanks for pointing out the errors.

The newer version will be beta tested thoroughly which is cool.

Hopefully, less bugs :D

PEOPLE, IM LOOKING FOR 3 OFFICIAL BETA TESTERS!

INTERESTED, CLICK HERE AND APPLY!!!

Clicky

Really good game dwarra.

Now to say it as a n00b:
oMg tHiS r0x0rZ mY s0x0rZ.

Yeaahhh.....sorta like that.

Current Project: Neo Heart:Shimmering Hope
Progress[10%]

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, so your forum won;t let me post, but anyways,

1. I have Comcast/Wifi so my connection is good

2. I am very critical of games I buy, so I suppose im good at finding mistakes. Well, at least I am in my own games

3. I don;t give out games- even if I did, I don;t use any Filehosting services

4. Well, if the resources and scripts are YOURS then I don;t take them. But, If I've seen them somewhere else its fair game

I would really like to test it!
Im always testing my game myself and its frustrating that i keep getting an encouter if you want to test your game, you know what i mean?
my solution is giving the hero on the start a 100% weapon ( a weapon with the best stats) So you can use that in encounters and to test the bosses jou just choose a different weapon.
Yhe reason i told this all? Dunno, maybe im just a little bored...but i think it could be usefull...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: Infenyte
I would really like to test it!
Im always testing my game myself and its frustrating that i keep getting an encouter if you want to test your game, you know what i mean?
my solution is giving the hero on the start a 100% weapon ( a weapon with the best stats) So you can use that in encounters and to test the bosses jou just choose a different weapon.
Yhe reason i told this all? Dunno, maybe im just a little bored...but i think it could be usefull...

well, actually thats a pretty bad way to test. for one, it doesn;t tell if there are to many encounters, if the boss/monsters are to hard, or other things that would be associated wit hthe type/strength of the weapon you posses.

I have found one "bug".-
When you are at the boat in the beginning, when you look at your menu you see: "Location: Intro2"

Youre right but i only use this to test the events not the encounters and bosses (using teleports for that n_n. There are still a few in my demo which i forgot to put them out)

I called that weapon event tester (isn't it a great name?)

anyway its back to topic for me!

I noticed a mayor Glitch! After killing that boss, when you are back in town and enter a building..everything is back to the beginning! Everyone is alive and such. (You don't need to do that cave all again) little error in the switches maybe?

Rep:
Level 90
kool i would whant to try it but dial up and downloads dont mix but sounds good from what i hear.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

hey man, if you want I can send you the midi version by msn, what do you think? If you want tell me!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Quote from: wildrj
kool i would whant to try it but dial up and downloads dont mix but sounds good from what i hear.

Ramiro, msn works far slower than downloads. :roll:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Yea, but i understood like he coudn

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: LinkaN
I have found one "bug".-
When you are at the boat in the beginning, when you look at your menu you see: "Location: Intro2"

also, in the begning he says "I have to get of this ship"

Whats wrong with "i have to get off this ship" ?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: LinkaN
Whats wrong with "i have to get off this ship" ?

exactly. he leaves out one of the 'f's in 'off'