RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What would you like better in a game

Rep:
Level 90
~
A bigger screen resolution, or even the 640 by 480 screen resolution with these kaisers: http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4802 and the one used in Dr Sword's tut or the default style sprites with a 640 x 480 screen definate?

Note: 2 different spriters: Me, Dr_Swordopolis so they'll look kinda of different from eachother anyway.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
The kaisers i think, but both are very good definetly!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
mhh...kaisers!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
They should, are though, you have re-make the tileset so they match.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Most likely I'll try to resize the kaizers I use to seem more realistic.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i chose kaizer mostly cuz its hard to steer you other wise

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Try half-kaiser.

They look beter i.m.o. and you don't have to resize the tilesets.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
I think that graphics aren't incredibly important in Maker games, just as long as the game is innovative, and fun.