RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Game

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
This is the storyline to the game i am creating with RPG Maker 2000.I just wanted to see how good it was  :D

700 years ago: the world lay in a state of darkness and ruin,ruled by the self proclaimed 'God of Despair' Trancetti who slaughtered any living creature which stood in his way.The emperor of a rebel army had put togeather the remains of every last kingdom and commenced the final assault on trancetti.It had taken almost all of the soldiers lives but they had finally managed to defeat trancetti and day by day after the light,slowly,but surely started to return to the world and the people settled back in and started their normal livesa once again not having to worry about the attacks on thier villages anymore now that trancetti was defeated.

18 Years ago: The seal upon which was laid on trancetti has been weakened and he was able to send a portion of his soul into the world of the living which possessed the body of a man by the name of Zeeram,a doctor who had been studying on how to produce false lifeforms.Trancetti got hold of this information that the doctor possessed and started to produce his own collection of mindless human puppets to do his bidding.Trancetti knew that if he could cause a wave of darkness and despair to sweep through the lands he could finally break the seal and be released once again to take hold of his world and no one would be able to stand against him,so using his great knowldge of magic he infused each lifeform with a demon soul which made them a half demon,resulting in a massive inhancement of power in the lifeforms body.Yet one project lifeform came to be a full demon and started to develop a mind and will of it's own so Trancetti seperated it making the one being into two seperate beings,one a human and the other a demon and banished the two into the far reaches of the continent.The demon was sent down the great Aruzumi Falls and the human was laid in the dark forest.
The demon child was found upon the shores by a beautiful woman as she took him in as her own but later was driven from her village for raising a demon child and took up in a home within the great forest where she would care for and look after the child untill he had grown.The name the woman had picked for the child had been Zeph .The human on the other hand was also founded by a couple of humans who raised him as thier own and named him Lance.

7 Years Ago:Seeing what was happening to his two creations he was sickened by the act of humans.Trancetti,while Zeph was away, slaughtered his mother and disguised himself as her and when he returned fooled him into beliving that the villagers had killed her.
While Lance was sleeping trancetti slaughtered his parents and convinced Lance that a demon had slain his parents.Doing these unforgivable acts of violence Trancetti had led each child down a path into hateing each other,Lance into hateing demons and Zeph into hateing Humans.

Present:Still having no clue he was made by human hands,lance sets out on a quest to avenge his family's death not knowing anything about his demonic brother or the vile trancetti.

Summary:basically Lance is the main character who goes to take revenge on whjat happened to his family but slowly starts to solve the true puzzle and meets new people on the way and all that.

===================
it's called Eclipse Legend,please tell me what you think of the story line.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
OMG!! you are making a good story it sounds good keep it up, WTF you got any screenshots or something?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
I think he only has the story line so far, (probably) but dude ! that sounds great! Can't wait too see how it will turn out! :D

Keep us all informed, and just post if you need anything, we will be sure to try and help you with it!

I love it when people come up with plots, because I suck at them.
But yeah, I'll try out this game when it comes out.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ya,i only have the story done so far.I'm working on how it will go and what you will have to do instead of having to come up with it right away and just slapping it all togeather.

and thanks ppl! i like hearing that it's a good story!

Rep:
Level 90
You know, I wouldn't mind helping with the mapping.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
that would be nice,i would like some help at it,i am trying to make it a good game.

----The characters are as follows
Lance
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Sword/Dagger
BIO: explained in story

Ren
Class: Black Mage
Weapon: Staff
Bio: Grew up in a small village near the dark forest with his family.One night Zeeram's army attacked and destroyed his village.Ren's father died trying to fight of the creatures while Ren and his mother,who was badly injured,fled.His mother later died of her injuries and red was left on his own.He was later attacked by Dr.Z's creatures again,but Lance was near and beat the beasts.Now,Ren follows Lance around,'for thanks' he says,but really because he wants protection.

Lifa
Class: Knight
Weapon: Bow/Spear
Bio: Lifa is the princess of Trinon,a rather small city with many citizins,many live on the street and some live in homes.Lifa always liked to fight and is moe skilled at fighting than any of the knight's at the castle! Her father was possessed by an evil spirit who forced the king into killing many of the townsfolk and also to raise the prices of food in the city to a rediculously high level.When the king summoned some of the shadow beasts to take care of his daughter,she managed to get away into the Trinon forest.The king did not bother going after her,having more important issues to deal with as the city fell under the dark spirit's rule.Lifa now wanders the land alone,trying to find a way to get stronger and to rid her father of the evil which possessed him.

Eiko
Class:White Mage
Weapon:Bow
Bio: Unknown,will be found out through story ^.^
=======================================

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
no,i think i'll be making it on Rpg Maker XP P-Knights now that i have gotten a new computer and High-speed ^_^,finally!

Hmmm.... Eikos bio seems strangely familiur...
The class seems the same to, but the age is about four years off...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
i got the name Eiko from FF9,i made up everything else.The class is a white mage because, well,ya need a healer in the party :P

Nice storyline Lavata, keep us all informed...
And when the game comes??? Have a date
already? And don't forget to put the link here
to us...  :D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'm not the best one for seting up links to my games,everytime i try to it dosen't work or something. But when i fix up some stuff and add alot more to the maps and such i'll try to post something ;P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
sorry for the double post.Here are a few screens from my game,there not good but i'm gettin around to adding more later.

forest

town pic

your house.

there will be more later.

got the name Eiko from FF9,i made up everything else.The class is a white mage because, well,ya need a healer in the party

Yeah I figured that.
*Cough* *Cough* Plaugerist *Cough*
Nah, who cares right? It's only a name.

Rep:
Level 90
dang sounds good i cant wate to see how it turns out and your lucky man i hade to download rmxp from a dialup connection man im in the country.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, (Iknow I'm sounding a little like Dwarra here, but it's true), your maps are way too plain, add some stuff to the ground, or make that house smaller.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Finally i know how to post screenshots! thanks for pointing out stuff,i'm trying to make it good so i'm adding to the map and all that :P.And which house,dracohaze,did you say was to big or something?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ok,i just want to know something that maybe someone would be able to give me an answer to.

-How do you set up the events to let you change your party members if you have like 5-7.I like having a few different ones to choose from instead of just four,and i would...but i don't know how to do it.I'm only asking.