RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My attempt at a story

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hello there, this is the basic story, which the player shall see at the begining of my game. Any critisisms and suggestions are much appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, Hero You are about to embark on a quest that shall determine the fate of our fine kingdom,
Nirusis. We begin our adventure near the peaceful Western province of Brook. Your family, the Astons,
recently suffered a terrible loss, Anee Mary Aston was killed in one of the many 'Hush' attacks.

These attacks are always a suprise and the attackers leave without a trace. Anne's death was not the
first of its kind. Recently 'The Hush' have attacked more frequently and more visciously, taking out entire housholds
at a time. The frequency and strength of these attacks have lead to strict curfues being enforced throughout the kingdom.
In recent months, at night, our once-peacful land is a breeding ground for these foul beings and you are ill-advised to
journey at night.
The Hush continue to strike and even now, as we speak, ther are plotting to commit more vile deeds. I put the task of
defeating the Hush to you, ((Hero Name)). It is you, who must destroy the Hush threat and save the people of Nirusis,
Good luck Hero, farewell."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's it so far, on top of that I have ideas for plot twists: traitors etc. However I'm not going to include them in the opening lines of my game!  :D
Feel free to tell me it's crap, just try to tell me why it's crap  :wink:
Thanks to Ramiro for telling me I should have some plot twists in  :lol:
Current project:
                      Project no-name 0% done

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I liked it, d

Rep:
Level 90
Sounds like it will be a great game! What are you making it for?
-RPG Maker2k-
-RPG Maker2k3-
-RPG MakerXP-

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Rep:
Level 90
THIS IS MY HUNDRETH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wouldn't mind helping out, the guild is going kinda slow right now anyways...

Well then draco, what are you best at?
Current project:
                      Project no-name 0% done

Rep:
Level 90
Map making, but I can try to help with others. I can get you some of my work. It is a short dungeon with switches and small puzzles.
Here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y2RXBY16

Well, Ramino's the mapper for this project, but feel free to send us your work.
Current project:
                      Project no-name 0% done

Rep:
Level 90
I just posted it in my post above, but there could be more than one mapper, actually,
i recommend atleat 2-3.

I hear you, do you have MsN? IF so, contact me on Agent_Tart@hotmail.com

Edit: Just played through your demo, if you're up for it, welcome aboard!
Current project:
                      Project no-name 0% done

Rep:
Level 90
I had an MSN but it got messed up, and now it isn't letting me even enter or exit it, but is there any way you can get an AOL Messanger real quick?
But right now I will try using it again.

I'm, uhhh, trying to sign up. But even 'Drashan' is taken as a screen name!

Edit 1: My screenname is SaSPeeky  :D. I'm downloading it now
Edit 2: Sorted, what's your name and I'll add you.
Current project:
                      Project no-name 0% done

Rep:
Level 90
try putting numbers at the end

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
sounds good keep it up.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV