RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hazarat

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
ok ive barly started ive got 10 minuites of gameplay but ive done a good part of the weopons and item animations ect well heres the what i have so far the game starts with this demon thing saying you are one of us dont be like your fa....(it cuts off with a flash and a quick shake) u wake up u realize u wake up late for your lesson you go outside ur teacher chi lo gives u quick tutorial and say hmmm u dad isnt back we should go out and find him and you go looking(i skiped alot detail ive been really though with the first town lotsa detail and special presents.)and that what i have done so far im in the middle of making that forest but thats just a quick thing for the intro cuz i realized most great rpgs dont dive strait into a thing where its all like o my god the empires is attacking but a good one show the main issue about 4 hours later(chrono trigger ff7 ect...) but here is what i plan it to be later 2 be u find  out ur a hazarat(this is species that once it kills certine animal it ganes its attrubutes for exaple if u kill a deagon u learn fire breath) you find this out and 2 be at ur true form u dont look human so during battle u can trasform at this time more trasformaitons are made after killing more animals after awhile a group called the muhagdahin calls hazarats abomanation and u must all die  and ima take it form there but before i do i wana know is worth continueign?
and i have specail way skillz are learned its not like cheap lvl skill you need 2 read books 2 learn new ones and you have to do quest to get some of em or u can kill them to gain skills and some give u new forms (usally bosses)
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
good job on the intro, a lot of detail, i think this game does have some potential.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
YAY i have potencial i just got the first forest done tonight

son of gun....i forgot how 2 do screen shots(bad memory and havnt done it in awhile) if some can remind me ill put some...
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Ctrl print screen then Ctrl V in paint

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
and save as jpg, then go to www.imageshack.us and upload it, when it's done it'll give you links, selct the bottom one and copy it, then paste it into a post here inside tags  8)
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Your story sounds really good so far and detailed. Post some screen shots soon :)

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
sniff i cant get the screen shots 2 work help me damit and i started on the world map and the 2nd dungen
-Joseph Stalin

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
don't press Ctrl+ Print Screen, just press Print screen..

Then open paint, press Ctrl+V, then save it as a jpg and upload it to imageshack, then link to it here. What's going wrong?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
DUDE WTF i just lost my entire thing cuz of u shit i lost my file god damit and i cant find it
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
FUK THIS i found it but it doesnt show game it show

audio
data
grafics

BUT NO DAM GAME I FUKING GIVE UP ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT PROGRAM

edit i aplogize........shouldnt have said that but stilll ima a little pissed and im willing to redo the project but should remake this one or take a week 2 come up with a new one becouse i think ill be 2 impacient and rush thing if i remake this one....god do u know how long it takes 2 make passiblity on some of these tesiles...especialy best world map maker ever..........man ima take a break off rmxp for atleast a week....
-Joseph Stalin