RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Midheart Adventures

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Story (more info coming soon)
It have been peace for years in the land of Exious. It have been years since Ziox, king of Exious took his army and saved all orbs. This "orbs" is keeping the world safe from evil, but somehow the evil forces came and took the orbs. The land was fallen into chaos before a young man called Ziox was gathering an army and fought the evil. The orbs was kept back safe and they were spread out all over the lands of Exious. Ziox was crownt to king for his nobel deeds for this land.

The ex knight Zander has left Exious for a reason that noone understands. He is seeking adventures around the world and give up his title as a Noble knight. He has been around the world for years. He travells alone into deep forests and mountains, but this time something happens. When Zander arrives to the Forest he saw a patroul with with dark creatures and a dark lord leading them. He heard that they were going to look for the orbs and Zander knew that he should return to the king and tell him....

Characters (more info coming soon)

Zander
Zander is an ex knight that give up his title for a reason noone knows.
He is travelling around the world as an adventurer.

Riena
Riena is the princess of Exious and Zander meet her on the trip. Zander tell her everything about the orbs he heard the dark creatures talk bout

Screenshots
Coming soon!

So what do you think?
I need some help with this game with names and maybe tilesets and characters, and i also could use some help on mapping. And please can someone find me some rare scripts?

HaloOfTheSun is helping me with music, thank you :-D[/b][/u]

Well the story type is used many times, but i think ist still cool nontheless.
The Charaters have great names but you should give them a little bit of a personality (Thats what i would do if i was you)
Like that Riena complains much about the way she travels.
"Looka at that! my dress made by Japenese vibers is tottaly ruwent by the mud. Couldnt you get me a carriage or something!

Once more: You don't need to pay attantion of my little review for im a newbie rpg maker.
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Sure! :D
I havent had time to write about the characters yet but I will today like 2 a clock or somthing

Alright  I need some help with this game.... Someone wnat to?

Wish i could be of service but im to busy with my own game.
sorry.

Screenies here now I think!
Here is one!

.......Ohhh got damnit how to add screenies?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey, nice story!!! I can help if you want!!!
And you added the screen right i guess, strange...

i need to gather som nice scripts... and some resources and somemusic...But the way halo helpsme with music....
Dwarrai helping a little withthe maps

Rep:
Level 90
It doesn't sound like too bad of a game. I wouldn't mind making maps and finding resources. I will give an example of my work, it is the map I used to pass my Resourcing Test for the Dark Souls. It is a short maze-like dungeon with small puzzles. Here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y2RXBY16

PS: I'm not saying anything bad, but try to work on your grammer and story telling skills, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Than you im glad you can help :D
Also I the story is bigger, I just havent write so much here at the Forum :D <>

Rep:
Level 90
I can get you some scripts, but not right now, doing alot at the moment

Yeah thats good... Do you know anyone that can gather resources?
I have a few alreday...

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, about the screenies adding stuff, you need to add that [/url] thing at the beginning and end of it.

Emmm... sorry could you explain so I understand?
Cant understand inglish so god

In the reply menu, just above this:
Font colour:  Default  Font size: Normal
theres a list of buttons and in the far right there is a button called: URL.
Press it once and then enter the site you want to let us acces.
After that press URL again and it should be accesible then.

Hope that helps