RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Custom Character Choosing System

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Anyone got good Custom character choosing system ideas?
I really need help with that, thanks in advance.
Current Game:
Hero I - Ephren's Journey (In progress)
Devlog: www.herothefirst.blogspot.com

are you talking about when you start? as in saga fronter?

If so let me find some junk that i worked on to show you.

Unless I say so, I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Rep:
Level 91
start in the middle of a room.
show the parties/heroes/cows you can choose from on each corner or whateva of the room

upon hero touch on a little button or something event that you'll put near them make it ask if the hero wants that party/hero if so, remove the "temp" hero (i'd use a ghost or something) and add the new one/s and then teleport to the start of the game
holy shit my sig was big!

No i mean during the game, like a room that you can enter, maybe at a save point...
Current Game:

Rep:
Level 91
then make a inn...
there you can throw party members in it (activating switches, finding ones will activate a switch too if they don't auto-join)
and ask the player for every hero inside the inn if he wants the hero inside the party (turnning their respective switches off and adding them to the party)
holy shit my sig was big!

Hmm.... an Inn... i like that, thanks! :P
Current Game: