RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Money

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
How can I check how much money my hero got? I am using the Postality Knights RPG Maker XP. I have tried the command '\$', but doesn't work. Is there another command for it or something?

Rep:
Level 91
you can either use a script blablabla

or you can make a variable called hero money or whateva
using variable operation choose your variable on the first line
mark set in operator
then in operand mark other and choose hero money

then you can do
and it will show you the money

if it's not meant for the player to see you can simply conditional branch the hero's money (tab 4)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok, using the variable idea, what if they win a battle, dont they gain money then? How would it alter the variable to the new amount?

Rep:
Level 91
ok do one of the following:
a. every time an event will show the money do the variable thing again

or
b. make a para process (i use them alot lately, seems they are useful) that will keep doing it all the time.
holy shit my sig was big!

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: NeoPuma
How can I check how much money my hero got? I am using the Postality Knights RPG Maker XP. I have tried the command '\$', but doesn't work. Is there another command for it or something?

it shows it in a new window, not in the message box.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."