RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Benevrin - Complete Game

Rep:
Level 91
Okay. Let's see.. I'm not sure al lwhat to say. There is Nothing Spectacular about any screenshots I could get. It's just a generic RM2k3 Game... Oh, It's unvoiced Sympathy, Only.. Finished...

I'm working on  the Remake in XP right now :-P

If anyone wants to host this on their site, please do. Just please, Let me know.

Please keep in mind that the last time I worked on this was September 2004... So it's an old game, and certainly not my best work. I will have the new version of this game to everyone on... March 19th :-D

----Info-

File Size: Nearly 10MG
Gameplay Time: 3-6 Hours
My Rating of the game 4/10 (Compared to what I know I can do)
Notes
    -THe battles are not done correctly... You will level up faster then needed, and Battles will get easier and easier as the game Progressises.
    -Typos are Frequent, almost every Message has multiple typos, please, ignore that.
    -Save Frequently, as ther may be many mistakes.

Download[/list:u]

[/list]
Wanna host?
Guidlines:
    -You Must Credit me, Or else i hunt you down
    -You must be able to Host my next game, which is 15% doen, and runs about 30Meg currently. (will be 2x that prolly)
    -You must also be able to Host any other games I throw at you.

[/list:u]

If you can Follow those, EASY to follow steps, Then you can host, So long as you let me know where. Also, You must Contact me on MSN (neosiris933@hotmail.com) and Get a description Quoted from me.

Hosted Places:
Kingaran Fantasy
Current Game:
The Benevrin: Sovereignty Spheres
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph
Photo Too Graphic to show a thumbnail

Rep:
Level 91
All of those mistakes can easily be smoothed out within a week or 2. I see no problem with the whole game.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Neosirus can i host this game on my site?
cause we need games for our Monthly Game of the Month, and we only have one game currently on there, so can i host it there?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Alright can't wait to see the remake.
well, first of all, I'm Blaster nice to meet you all. I just started with this, and it seems great. My site is Sightless Night if you would like to join that would be great.

Yeah, I wanna see the Remake! You seem to be a very capable Rpg Maker, so don't fail me... Or else... I'll go to your house and throw dirt on your clean carpet... And we wouldn't want that would we?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah the remake i cant wait for it, cause this game is cool i cant wait at all.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
i'm sure crankeye can host it. after all, you're a staff member X_X