RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The holy man,the wise man and the cripled murderer.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Ok before I go on explaining this is a rmxp game and I made this for
The 2006 Rios Rpg Maker Video Games Awards and it just started I've got a storyline in my head all the help I really need is a scripter and artist
I'm considering taking one more pupil( to prove I'm a good teacher look at what I did for dwaara) but I'll only take mappers from the dark masters that I picked and the one pupil.

Story
You are a boy named Nirude (mean's no face in Farsi) you have multiply personality which make you very very unrelieble well let's introduce them
The holy man- as a boy Nirude was very religious this personality was dominate as a boy but his faith slowly dwindled but this personality comes out on occasion.

The wise man-This one is not usally out by it self but is used alot IT choices to almost never come out but give's advice to other personality's

The crippled murderer-this one has been repressed a lot lately because of what happened
*flash back*
Some consulates from the other village come to visit his father...his father stupidly came unarmed...Nirude came and saw his body...he went crazy killed every in both villages...he did not care for a single person not his mother...sister...nor even the others...he burnt the entire of both villages down...and thus this personality was born. but is not what caused it to be repressed because after this personality he lost almost all of his other personalities and his own this one dominated for 3 years...he built a rep for killing any1 or any thing for almost any reason he was quite feared but one nation decided he can be useful and recruited him as a soldier after many years he worked for them but they he found them...a boy from his village and a look a like of Fatima(his old friend from the village he burn...she was one of the few he regreeted killing...So you then are assign to guard her a take her to her home that is 20 miles away and you begin to wonder if that really is her...becouse if the boy could have lived why couldnt she? So basicly you go fallow her around for awhile then ...well I don't want to spoil to much but if you decide to help me I'll tell you more

edit-I just realized as I reading this over I did'nt make it clear that the wiseman holy man and murder are Nirudes personalitys...
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Am i good enough to assist in this project?  :P

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
this sounds psychotic.

good luck! :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
WOW, that sounds insanily good!!!!!!!
If you want help(not that I CAN help) just ask ok?

Lol, from what the title looked like, I was half expecting you to make fun of that Narnia movie.