RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Walk around and atk script?

Rep:
Level 90
I need a script that lets you walk around and attack, so u never enter the battle fase. Exapmle. You walk around and see a bad guy. he sees u and he starts chasing you. If u have a sword u have to be rite by him to atk him.
If you hit him he gets hurt. Then if u have a bow and arrow u can stay away and atk him. and yes its for my Lyoko game ^_^ thx if u help

Rep:
Level 91
that's called abs
there are some scripts for it around other sites like www.rmxp.net

or you can do it with events which takes alot of more work but allows more freedom if you aren't a good scripter or prefer to avoid scriptings when ever you can.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
Can you post one for me plz? RMXP won't load for me for sum reason =\ I tried but it goes reely slow and it doesn't show anything but RMXP and then all white =\ so post 1 plz ^_^

Rep:
Level 91
sorry i get the same annoyingness from it and i try to avoid it as much as possible..
holy shit my sig was big!