RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hi guys im looknig for a team, if your only into ultimatly sci fi or purely medievil style fantasy this is not for you. This is a game based about i book though the book is more of a true sory thing ive taken alot of information from it. Thee book is called Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee by Dee Brown.
Heres what it is like basically.

Characters:
Richo: Native American Indian Guy who is rebelling from the english invasion and searching for Great Spirt to find peace.

Pauly: Native American Indian Girl who join Richo to find peace and also wishes to avenge her fathers death. Patrick killed her father.

-Enemys-
Patrick: English Gunman assigned to kill Richo (always nearby and always lookin to fight) Pauly hates him and wants to kill him.

Story:
The English have come to native america and attacked the Indians. Richo rebels and slowly generates many followers. Patrick is always after him. On his journey to great spirit (where he can travel to realm of spirits where he can be free)  he meets pauly on the way, he instantly falls in love with her. She also wants to go to great spirit.
There will be lots of side quests most of them pretty long lol
The main quest is to get to great spirit and the other kill Patrick.

Areas:
Great Spirit - At the top of wounded knee mountain
Taiko - Lone Wolfs (village leader)  Village    (ty-ko)
Junon - Plains of war and destruction.    (jew-non)
Shunga - Deep jungle (very large)     (shun-ga)
Amphyst - Cave of treasures    (am-fist)
Luxon - Kicking birds (village leader) Village    (lux-on)
New Enlgand - Enhglish Settlement (very dangerous for richo)

team:

Music: Maybe Halo Of The Sun
Characters:
Battlers:
Battle Backgrounds:
Tilesets:
Mapper:
Eventist:
Scriptor:

I will help with most things but im not amazing.

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

Ok thanks halo ill put you in anyways but i need more people

At the moment im working on making it so tat when u get the sprint stone you can run faster by holdin Z

Rep:
Level 91
i wouldn't mind taking the spot of eventer for as long as i am asked to do something challanging from time to time and not just open doors -.-

as for scripter position well, i can do it but not too good and it does take me a while to actually write a script right, though if you can't find anyone else and your scripts requests are too much of a big woop i can do it
as for the rest, i can't write music but when it comes to the other things i can help finding stuff and do simple editing like coloring and such
and as for mapping, i am not great but i can do acceptable maps that others can improve without too much work

things i expect from you to do as a leader:
a. set time limits, i don't want the project to be slow moving , if one is given 1 day to complete a task, unless there are results to be seen and a good xplaining for why it was not done yet the task should be done by another person even if the other person is less good, and after it's done if it needs fixing the person who should have done it can do it.
holy shit my sig was big!

Good Blue Xx you can do events im giving you 3 days to make a set of events so that you need arrows to shoot during battle if you have none your guy melle hits. Skills dont take arrows.

Rep:
Level 91
ok done.
this is made in a common event added to every monster group.
triggered by a switch for each hero auto turned on at the start of the game if the hero is better with bows than with swords.
it will also change the battler graphic to be more realistic so needless to say we need a bow and a sword user of the same hero.
it will replace the bow with the strongest sword you got and if you get arrows it will auto switch the sword to the strongest bow.
since the battle event reduce an arrow for no good reason before the battle i added a condition for the first turn and that switch is truned off using a para when the battle is over so that it can be reused the next battle.

lastly i defined the arrows, it takes some extra work whenever we add a new arrow type but it can give some really nice options, the arrows in the demo, normal and strong ones deal damage to all the enemies (10 and 20) later on there can be fire arrows that burn, stun arrows, forzen arrows poison arrows and so on.

i think you'll find it quite usable, here is the demo:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8XSX9M0M

Sorry blue xx the arrows dont decrese and you can still shoot your bow when u dont have any.....
please retweak it i liked what you did to do it. But for sum unkown reson it didnt work.
I know this is hard but could you make the arrows accesorys?
So you equip them and differnet arrows equip have different effect like poinon arrows poisnon ect

Can you also do a riding harso thing lol but i dont have char sets

*REQUEST*

Some one make a charset of a native indian guy about 20 years old with a samll headband.
And also make another char set of him on a horse
Remember for RMXP

---------

BlueXx i hope you can do this within 3 days again?
HOTS hows the music comin along keep me updated

Rep:
Level 91
sorry, i was mistaken thinking you will actually bother equiping the arrows ;)

though failing to see it coming is an error i shouldn't have made.

here is an updated version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2LOL4GGE

to equip the arrows simply choose them inside the menu or inside the battle
to unequip them simply choose them again.

it's an even better version than before since i added unequipping.

i hope it works this time but i don't feel like beta testing lolz

(also this time if you won't equip them you'll use the sword instead)

the arrows will still have the effects we can change it to 1 monster but it will be less good so let's keep it on all monsters and just lower chances for abnormal status inflicted

also a riding horses thing as well as jump and jumping while on a horse is a really easy task just get me the charsets

well i sorta requested them lol if you read

if thats too easy 4 u (your fast)

Could you make it so that you learn skills from special temples that you need required skills and levels to get to oh and can you make it like there puzzles to get there and you have to jump up there to get to the places (ledges) or something like that, if you dont understand anything i sed lol tell me pls.

Oh i didnt want it to use a sword i meant melle attack basic like smack people with your fist or something

*REQUEST*

Can some one make me a native indian battler wearing a head band who caries a vary of different weopons (make different battler for different weapons but make the guy holding them look the same lol)

-------
The DL doesnt work rite re-upload pls

Rep:
Level 91
i think the temple is far more a mapping job, building that maze of jumping and all
i'll do it's events when it's done

as for the fist/sword thing, just change the sword item into a fist item, you can't do damage in rmxp without a weapon  :roll:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I still don't know if I'll be able to do this. Lots of things going on for the next few weeks. Once you get some more people to help and start making some progress on the game, I'll whip out a few songs, it won't take me too long.
:tinysmile:

Ok everyone sounds good im going on holiday tomorrow (thursday) and i wont be active but get those requests some one..................

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i would be gald to help...with mapping maybe....i'm done with resources....to much hassle...but i might do some if i get to them......I might be help with this because i was really good with this time period in history.
Go suck a lemon! lol

I can maybe do these resources but i need to know how they look like :P
What skin color and stuff like that

Hey guys im in Bulgaria bin skeein (back to topic)

Right thankss peeps for the support and i would love you to help me.......

First can someone make a few maze maps and puzzle maps.............
(mappers)

and can someone make the resources i need some car sets and battlers...........
Richo : Tanned guy with a green headband and native indian outfit a bit like this outfit (forget about the hat)

Pauly : Like this with lighter skin then Richo (no wolf)

Patrick : A gunmen who is white though a sorta cowboy like style but without the leggigns maybe like a some plain light brown trousers and a black top with a smaller hat

Thanks guys :)  :roll:  :D  :lol:  8)

Ill try make them

Kwl ill put you in the team?

Rep:
Level 90
I wouldn't mind helpin with the mapping! But I have no Tilesets or charactersets for something like this, but I could probably make a cave or something until you can get me some. (or I find some)

I dont know... first I try make them and then you see if theyre any good :)

Ok well i aint very good at making tilesets but a cave would be nice oh and a small desert town 2 of them one of themFixed up and the same town after it has been invaded (wreck it up a little)