RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
We Need Titles!

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
*sigh* People, people calm it down here... >_>

1. We used to have them until I had to update phpbb..
2. I'm working on updating phpbb *again* and I'm going to install the custom title *again*

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
pacients is not one of my best vertues...but if hes still upgrading its gona be awhile till he gets 2 this
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: Crankeye
I'm working on updating phpbb *again* and I'm going to install the custom title *again*

You're not using 2.0.15? And there's the thing about modded phpBB2s being hard to convert to phpBB3 when it comes out :|
bringing sexy back

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: sepiroth666
pacients is not one of my best vertues...but if hes still upgrading its gona be awhile till he gets 2 this

Thats the reason cloud,tifa,barret, redXIII kill you at the end of the game. lol. Well anyways, are you done with the titles crank.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
actully they dont kill the real sephiroth is still alive rember he disappears and a clone is what u kill(actully i think the real one died when they said he disappeared)
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin