RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bug-free 5 person party script!

Rep:
Level 90
~
I have made a succesful 5 person party script, however the database won't let you start with 5 people.  You can add the 5th party member through an event, but getting this bug free involved editing many of the scripts, and took many tries, unfortunately it will remove any other custom scripts you have.... but here it is.  5 party member script

Warning:  It only works on the Postality Knights version of RPG Maker XP!!

[Edit]
I'll find out exactly what I did and tell you how to do it when I finish working on my game, Epic Tale.  For more info on Epic Tale go to http://kreatohr.forumer.com

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Wow, this is pretty cool! Good Job  :wink:

Hmm, but is there like a 6-8 party one? just wondering.

Rep:
Level 91
somewhere in rmxp.net i think i saw one that allowes you to use as many as you want...
but it's too laggy to search for others, so good luck :P
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
This shouldn't be called bug free if it removes all other custom scripts should it?

Rep:
Level 90
~
Probably shouldn't, but the thing about this is... I edited like 8 seperate scripts and it took me days to get the last part working and I forgot most of it.  I guess I'll go compile a group of the edits to be put above main, also it only works with the default menu, not with the ring menu or FF7 menu.