RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
pet system

Rep:
Level 91
yeah i know shadow and manga asked me years ago for it but due to some events and due to the fact i am lazy i only did it today cus shake called it a challange -.-

anyways if you'll need xplaining i will but only after you downloaded it from:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1L4SFP5C
i hate putting massive screenies amounts...

now, what does it do:
a. it uses my improved summoning system which is based on rikku's summoning system, you won't understand why the pet summoning is builded like that cus there is only 1 pet so check this topic out :

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3239
and this summoning demo:
http://z18.zupload.com/file.php?filepath=6789

as soon as you obtain the egg you can feed it by choosing it in your inventory allowing you to create as many pets as you wish
each time the pet grows the events will switch your item
on it's 2 last forms it can gain the stats from the pet food items and can be summoned to aid you.
upon death all stats will reset and the pet will return to it's egg form.
upon 3 deaths the pet will be removed forever.
the screen will tint red when hunger is 100 200 or 300
when it's 400 and 450 a message will show
and lastly it will die from hunger at 500

you can check the pet growth and hunger by using the L and R button (Q and W by default) , of course only if you already obtained the pet.

enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions
and also be kind enough and put a credit if you use this event and or the summoning event, thanks.
(or you can always live with shame... shame! shame on you! )

and here is the link again if you lost it:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1L4SFP5C
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
OMG! thankyou BlueXx....you don tknow how much i appreciate this...thank you thank you :^^:

MAJOR CREDIT WILL BE GIVIN
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
meh np
about that "what pets did you own" thing
make another para process.
put conditions of
if egg is owned then
-switch(egg)= on

for every pet item that exist

then make a condition in it that say if key (a,s,d or something) is pressed then
if switch(egg)=on then
-you owned egg
-egg is blablabla

and so on for every pet type you have seen.

now, for pet mixing make an npc that checks something like:
if egg is owned then
-if baby pet is owned then
--remove egg
--remove baby pet
--add mixed pet

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Hmmm, i dont think hes using it anymore, i dont think its what he is looking for...

Nethertheless, not bad, 7/10  8)

Rep:
Level 91
Granted, the pet system is easier than it sounds. But still, good job with the hunger system. 8/10.

Rep:
Level 91
*cough* i forgot to beta test it fully lolz
on the bottom left corner in the event scroll down until you find
conditional branch pet grow >=1800
conditional branch pet grow <2600
delete the add item +growen pet right under it Xx

my bad, forgot to delete it after realizing something important

when ever a quest will be done which add pet grow or even change your pet to an older form (say from baby to growen) it can screw the whole thing up, so the para make it so that the correct eggs will be given even if say you got the last form but your pet growth is only 1 or something, it won't replace it back to egg form and won't add the "right" form with the form  you got

this way you can do quests for the pet.
bet you didn't think about it ;)

anyways thanks comments, and yeah it actually is easier than it sounds but i am just wondering what are you rating actually? Oo
i can't think of ways to improve it so i don't see the ideas behind your ratings Oo

would you 2 be so kind and tell me what can i do to improve the system to a "perfect 10" form? (the "idea" behind the pet system of your dreams will do)