RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skill to heal sp and takes away hp.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone knows of away to make a skill that heals your SP but takes away a little bit HP im new to skill making so if anyone can show me how to do it thanks  :D

Rep:
Level 91
really easy, make a skill, make it so it doesn't do anything , doesn't target any1.
make 1 of those skills for every hero you have or will have in your party that might use it.
for each of those skills make a common event and do -hp and +sp stat change inside the common event damaging and healing the respective user of the skill

and then of course link the skills to the common events.
holy shit my sig was big!

Sounds good i will try it out thanks  :)

hey, can you make something like that, only it takes 100% of your SP to cast?

Current project: Virtues and Sins: Legend of Virtues
<llllllllllllllllllll> 2%

Not sure that would be cool for like an ultimate attack.

Btw what you told me to do worked thanks =)

Yeah, thats what i wasw thinking... i was gunna have one of my members like go ballistic during a battle and cast this god almighty spell, but it drains her SP... so i wanted to know if it was possible to change to percentage for damage

Current project: Virtues and Sins: Legend of Virtues
<llllllllllllllllllll> 2%