RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need a little help.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys i have two things to ask first thing is when i open a few windows in rpg maker xp like script editor or event any pop up that i open the size of the window is to small like the bottom part where you hit ok when you are done goes under the windows bar and i would need to drag it up wondering how i can make them smaller they seem to be stuck at that size. And this may sound a little noobish but i was wonder how when you have an event and you are in one map how do you make it so the event deletes after it is used but wont come back when you teleport from one map then back to the same one i used erase event but it respawns the event when i teleport thanks  :)

The first one I don't really get it, post up screenshots. Upload a screen at photoshack and place it's URL in a post.

To answer your second question, use an SWITCH. You can find tutorials on how to use it.

Ok thanks i will try that will also try to get pics up soon.

Edit: Ok the switch thing worked thanks alot  now if i can fix this window problem i will be very happy here is a screenshot http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3663/windowsize2rr.jpg as you can see the window cant fit on the screen my res is 1024x768 max it can go but i dont think it has anything to do with that i cant hit ok because i cant see the button so i cant use or edit any scripts  :cry:  Thanks for help.

Well your screen resolution fits the requirements.

What Rpg Maker do you have? Postality Knights or the Regular one.
My screen resolution is 1280X1024 and it works fine.

Normal rpg maker xp.

Edit: I just went to the main page to download the other i will see if it works.  :wink:

Edit: Another edit hey man thanks i got the other version of xp everything works fine now you were alot of help thanks again  :D