RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Site

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
http://forevermore.myfreeforum.org

BTW i need moderaters,if I dont know you you cant be one,i know almost everyone here....and people to join the sites game team... Join now!
ALSO I MAKE CHARSETS OF PEOPLE WHO JOIN and Facesets that can be used as avatars (look at mine) for mods

me and stealthdragon are the only people registered.... :cry:

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
tis a good site, the forum skin is nice too. very dynamic, tho it would flow waaay better with a main site. good job tho   :^^:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Why does the forum layout look familiar eh Cloud Master? :wink:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
its my first site just a base for a game in the making... :roll: