RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skiping a movie

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I'm working on a new project on RPG 2003 and I need to know with how to skip a movie by pressing an action key using triggers... becuase its just very long...

Note that I'm doing this in the intro, and literately at the start pint of my game.

Rep:
Level 89
Why not just start it without the scene, and then add it in later? Or create a save point right after it for now, so you don't have to keep watching it?

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
or you could give the player the chance of either watching it or skipping it. :O_o:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Nvm... I decided I'm better off cutting the first part of the movie into cutscenes and leaving the second part alone...